“Outstanding food and service!”
Review of ALBA Restaurant

ALBA Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 306 Restaurants in Quincy
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Amazing food and service. Valet parking if needed. Plenty of room for large groups and even an upstairs room. Lamb and crab cakes were absolutely amazing. Servers were always available, helpful and had a smile. I don't give many 5 star ratings but is one FOR SURE!!

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Steak house with great atmosphere. A tad pricey but you get what you pay for. Have out door roofdeck that's awesome in the good weather. Owner Leo is super attentive to all the diners . Waitstaff along with bar staff are very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

If I could give them 10 stars I would! Had a rehearsal dinner tonight and although I am totally exhausted, I couldn't go to bed without writing this review. The owner Leo was soooo nice and generous with usage of his space. Coordinator Angie was fantastic. She makes you feel like your affair is the most important and she response very quickly to emails. The staff from waitresses to bartenders were fabulous and very attentive. Our party was 64 people and EVERYONE loved the food. There is not 1 thing that went wrong or I could complain about. Food was superb and DO NOT hesitate to do any type of party here. I am from out of state, which could have complicated things but did not!!!! DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER..... just book a party here. You will be completely thrilled! Thank you all.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

We went to Alba last night for drinks and apps. I have been here before for drinks, but wanted to try their food for the longest time. It is by far the best restaurant in the Quincy area.
Service was excellent despite the fact that the place was packed. They offer valet parking but there is also street parking which is usually fairly easy to find.
The atmosphere is relaxed, decoration is simple but elegant, lighting is just perfectly dimmed.
We sat at the bar and had a couple of drinks and appetizers, the shrimp cocktail and crab cake. They were both very good, the crab cake was to die for!
It is upscale and well worth the $$!

I will definitely return for dinner next time.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We had dinner here for my birthday

I had the "tasting" of the homemade gnocchi with mushroom sauce - absolutely delectable! I had the octopus appetizer as a meal. It was also delectable! For dessert, I had the limoncello cheesecake to go. Whoa! That was also delectable!

My husband had a most delicious pasta dish as well.

Service was great. The pace that the food was delivered was just right. Although it was dark out and we could not see the view outside, the inside ambiance was comfortable and enjoyable.

I would definitely go here again.

Been to ALBA Restaurant? Share your experiences!