No See Um Lodge
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in King Salmon
See available hotels
All reviewsfly fishingtroutmany yearsfavorite destinationthese guysworld classeach morningspent a weekhoffmanjohnsafetylocationsdreamaccommodationsclientsexperiencelodge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 December 2015

Everything was great! Location, accommodations, food, guides, pilots, equipment and fishing! John Holman has been flying and fishing the area since he was a teenager. He is a great person and host. His pilots and guides have been working the area for many years. His three Beaver planes are kept in immaculate condition and safety is paramount. Because of the location and three planes for 12 fishermen allows for maximum flexibility everyday in choosing locations to fish. We can't wait to return.

Room Tip: This is an Alaskan wilderness camp. Given it's remote location, the accommodations are very nice and well maintained.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2015

My husband and I were at NoSeeUm in late August. It is truly a first rate facility - comfortable lodging, great food, friendly and accommodating staff. I was concerned that it might not be female friendly but that was not an issue. We visited some beautiful locations and caught plenty of fish. The guides are all very knowledgeable and helpful. Best day was a stream-side fresh caught salmon lunch complete with wine. Definitely a place for a repeat trip.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2015

Awesome people! Awesome place! Fantastic fishing!
The people were nice and super knowledgeable. We had an awesome time catching big fish. The "fly out" each day was great with skilled pilots and guides. Food was great and the setting incredible. To John and his team, well done!!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends

Excellent in every way.
Safety always comes first. Friendly, accommodating staff. Awesome guides and pilots. On site Master mechanics. Amazing food . I have visited the lodge since the mid 1990's. Took my father at the age of 73, my youngest son two years ago and my middle son next summer. Many solo trips in between. A lifetime of memories, great fishing, beautiful scenery, wildlife. I simply can't say enough. Traveled all over the world and No See Um is still number one. Don't miss this experience. My first ever tripadvisor review.

Room Tip: The outdoors and the beauty of nature is everywhere you look.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2015

My wife and I have been going to No See Um every year for the past five years and we are returning in 2016. After staying at several Alaskan fishing lodges we finally went to No See Um and found it to be heads and shoulders above any of the lodges we had previously visited. The place runs like a clock. The accommodations are super along with the outdoor hot tub and wood burning steam sauna. John Holman and his staff [guides, cooks and housekeeping] are stellar. Having four guests with their own Beaver, pilot-guide and guide each day gives you unprecedented flexibility to adapt to the ever changing conditions without any hassle. No more being dumped in a dry hole for a day without any recourse. Everyday is planned to match everyone's walking, hiking and fishing interests. If the weather pins you down, they have jet boats one the river in front of the lodge and there is always good fishing within minutes. One could not ask for more.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple