“GREAT tour!” 5 of 5 bubbles

US$99.00*
and up
Majestic Electric Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: SoSF is your #1 source for all things biking San Francisco. We know the city's best bike routes, especially the ones that go around the hills. We show you San Francisco's wild history and modern trends, including food, art, music, kooky local politics, and, of course, all things bicycles. Our guided bike tours focus on the city's neighborhoods and include: Unique history, diverse neighborhoods, Victorian architecture, public art, awesome bikes, & tasty local cuisine. Fun, friendly, local guides lead you through safe, bike-friendly routes that go around those infamous hills.
Irvine, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“GREAT tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

This tour is a must do for those who are interested to see sites of SF that's other than the normal tourist spots such as Fisherman's Wharf. My husband and I decided to do this tour after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor and we're really glad that we did it! We think it's definitely the highlight of our trip and not to mention that you get a good work out! We really enjoyed this tour because we definitely wanted to see a different side of SF, places that we normally wouldn't go to as a tourist. Our group had about 10 people with two tour guides: Daniel, the co-owner of the company was the main tour guide and Tanner was the other tour guide. Daniel and Tanner are both extremely friendly and professional. Daniel was very knowledgeable of the history of the city and was definitely a wonderful guide to have! Highly recommend this tour! :D

• Korean first
St. Augustine, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Didn't think it was possible”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

If you've ever wondered if you could bike the streets of San Francisco, you can! These guys made it interesting and fun. It didn't hurt that it was a perfectly clear day and no fog but I believe that Daniel and Tanner could have handled that too. Trust me, you will love this tour.

Yorba Linda, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent way to learn about SF”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

Really enjoyed our 3 hour tour with guide Tim. Excellent route and a number of hidden gems that made the tour a very enjoyable part of our visit. Tim followed up our visit with a kind thank you e-mail that included a dozen restaurant and attraction recommendations - very thoughtful! Would highly recommend this tour to others. We'd welcome the chance to use SOSF again.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent, fun, interesting bike tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2012

I had the best time on my bike tour yesterday! I would go again in a heartbeat. I learned so much about the city and saw so many interesting sights like haight ashbury, city hall, golden gate park and the mission district. Streets of San Francisco bike tours is the best!

1 Thank jojonashville
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“An Epic adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

I had a few hours to explore the city, found SOSF via TripAdvisor and made a spontaneous call to ride the city. I almost doubted the ratings as I didn't see anything below excellent and hundreds of reviews. Our guide was exceptionally thorough starting out with the very basics and made sure to keep everyone in our group in mind as we rode. We travelled much of the central part of SF and learned much about the history. The other thing that impressed me so much about the tour is that it was individualized for our group and we made some stops based on our needs....ask to stop at Tartines for a baked good...Overall, one of the best 3 hours of life.