“Great location, awesome people, cleanest B&B”

Noe's Nest Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #17 of 72 San Francisco B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 October 2015

First of all, it is located in the best neighborhood. It is very close to all attractions like Dolores park, Mission district, Castro and Noe's valley. The rooms are so clean that you can't even meet their standards at a 5-star hotel. You can meet interesting people at breakfast, no need to mention the owner, Sheila, who is the most interesting of all. We loved to stay there and we will definitely go there again the next time.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kemotravels
Cindy T, Manager at Noe's Nest Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2015

All I can say is that I'm glad you loved it here! We're really lucky to be surrounded by such a great neighborhood -- I'm really excited that you had a great time! If you're ever up for more interesting adventures the next time that you're in San Francisco, we're can't wait to see you back here again.

Reviewed 24 September 2015

I hate to give a one star review, but Noe's Nest is haunted. I just hope others don't experience the same unexplainable events.There's paranormal activity in there. I had never experienced such a thing ever in my life. I pretty much could not sleep...I felt a presence and actually experienced a bad vibe in the room where I was staying. The bed was shaking while I was trying to sleep, the noises were too much to handle, there were flies too.
All that happened after 3 AM for no reason, unexplainable events...Breakfast sucks too.

Pros: The area is well known for excellent restaurants and not far from public transportation. Conveniently located.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
9  Thank 4anonymous_NYC1
Reviewed 18 August 2015

We were pleasantly surprised from the moment we walked in the front door where we were greeted by Sheila, owner of Noe's Nest. We were given a tour of the inn and property which included an incredible garden-like back yard complete with a water fountain and wine temple, where we enjoyed several glasses of wine during our stay. Our beautiful room with a balcony, overlooked the garden which was a special treat. The accommodations, amazing breakfast and Sheila's ability to make you feel right at home from the moment you arrived, all combined to make our stay in San Francisco one to remember.

Room Tip: ask for a room overlooking the garden
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mfmclaughlin
Cindy T, Manager at Noe's Nest Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2015

I can't tell you how wonderful this was to see. I'm just happy that you felt so relaxed here during your stay. The next time you come to San Francisco, know that you always have a home with us.

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

Wonderful comfortable oasis in the city. The wine temple is beautiful and perfect for entertaining. To much wonderful food to choose from at breakfast. Thanks to Shelia and Ellen, you made my short stay the best.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle R
Cindy T, Manager at Noe's Nest Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2015

This was short and sweet, but you really made my day, Michelle! I'm so glad that you enjoyed yourself and got to enjoy with wine and breakfast respectively. Seeing your happy faces is the reason why we got started here in the first place, so I hope that we get to see more of yours!

Reviewed 6 July 2015

Noe's Nest is the quintessential San Francisco Bed and Breakfast from the charming house & garden to the proprietor herself, with colorful stories/history and hospitality that goes above & beyond!
My mother and I were in the city to help my son with his move, and unfortunately had a series of mishaps while we were there. Sheila, Ellen, and Cindy were our saviors!... helping with tow trucks, lending us air mattresses & bedding, and even giving my son a place to stay (with breakfast) on his last night in the city!! I cannot say enough about our experience at this beautiful place (clean, relaxing, charming, amazing breakfasts), and it's most gracious hosts!! We felt like we were saying goodbye to friends, hugs and all, when we left..... soon to be back!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank 119lisa
Cindy T, Manager at Noe's Nest Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2015

I can't tell you how much I appreciate a review on both Yelp and TripAdvisor, Lisa -- you really made me smile. I just wanted to let you know that I'm just glad that we could help you, your son, and your mother feel a little more relaxed in the moving process. I can't wait to see all of you back some day! I hope the drive up to Seattle was smooth for you all.

Best,