“Delicious food!”

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed 18 November 2017

You have to try Boudin's clam chowder!It is delicious and I am not exaggerating! I am not from the US so I've never heard of this food before but I am really glad I tried it first there.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,363)

Reviewed 17 November 2017

The clam chowder bread bowl is really tasty. The sourdough bread is special and delicious. Boudin at the Fisherman’s Wharf it’s a good address if you like to eat something special and don’t want to spend lots of time. The service was quick and friendly.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came here for the first time to get some pastries as we were told it was so good. It did not disappoint. We bought some bread and a sticky bun. We also loved seeing the bread baskets going around the store. Very cool!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Quick lunch stop on Pier 39. First trip for some in the family so we had to do the bread bowls. Anything less would not have been Pier 39! And if you are going to have bread bowls, you should really have them at Boudin!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

For sourdough on the waterfront, this is THE place. While first impressions are a little touristy, we really enjoyed the self-guided tour of the bakery museum and I was mesmerized watching the bread being made, formed, and shaped. Topping the visit off with a chowder bread bowl, this was a highlight of our visit to SF.