“A unique place to visit.”
Review of The Hot Tubs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Hot Tubs
Reviewed 4 November 2012

They assign you a room for an hour depending on how much you pay. And in the room there is a bed, shower, soap, a hot tub. As well as a radio

They are very clean and I was talking to the front desk asking them if they get escorts if you know what I mean, and they try and identify them and not let them in. Witch made me feel a little better. They call you on a phone in the room 10 min before your time is up. There are no windows so you don't get a view but it is extremely privet and me and my husband loved the relaxingness of it.

5  Thank Andie90
Reviewed 16 March 2012

This place is definitely for couples (if you get my drift). I love hot tubs in general, and soaking in hot water is a perfect thing to do in San Francisco. So, I decide to check out Hot Tubs with my aunt (who lives in the heart of SF); Instead of going to her gym for a soak, I thought I could have the spa treatment at Hot Tubs.

This place is clean and professional. The nice lady at the front desk even gave us the strongest jet tub in the place. But, I was disappointed, there were only two jets in the whole tub. And the jets were half the way down the tub, meaning that you have to sink in, and if you don't wanna get your hair wet, well, it's a problem.

My aunt was also taking about a hot tub she has been in Marine county, which was half the price and, which had more jets. Too bad is out of the way!

I guess if you like to sink in into hot water, this is not so bad of a place. They'll give you an extra half hour if you come before 5:30pm and you don't have to mention it. They will tell you at the front desk (good business). They also have saunas in the same room.

This place is cash only, which is a pain if you don't carry cash all the time (bad business). They do have an ATM machine. But, better get the cash from your bank otherwise you've would end up with those ATM charges.

7  Thank chiquibabe