US$506
US$394
US$361
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$252
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

US$339
US$289
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$416/night.

The Alise San Francisco - A Staypineapple Hotel(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$279
Hotel Zephyr(San Francisco)
US$410
US$233
  • Fitness centre
Chancellor Hotel on Union Square(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$242
  • Restaurant
InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$260
  • Room Service
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$259
US$237
Official Site
3,514 results
All reviewsthe financial districtfront deskpurified waterearly check in feegreat locationembarcadero centerferry buildingbusiness travelerlounge arearooms are smallbusiness tripcoffee machinegreat roombart stationfew blocksmarket streetfisherman's wharf
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

The room appeared clean and modernized. It's in a great location. The cost was reasonable. However, and this is a big however, this is the noisyest hotel I have ever had the extreme misfortune of staying at. Not the city street noise nut the noise from adjoining rooms. The walls are literally paper thin. You can hear everything word for word from the neighboring rooms. When one neighbor took a shower I actually got up to make sure he wasn't in my shower, it sounded that loud. If you don't mind sharing your your with total strangers the book this hotel. Otherwise, run as fast and as far away from this hotel as possible. The noise ruins it completely.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank WVJeff304
CQManager, Manager at Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Oh no WVJeff304! We are terribly sorry that you had a noisy experience. I do hope that you pointed the issue out to the desk so that we may make sure the necessary noise abatement protocols are in place. I'm disappointed that your experience ruined your stay with us and would like to apologize. Would love to have you here again so that you may have a better experience.

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I spent two nights at Club Quarters in San Francisco on a work trip and it's probably the best place I've stayed at for the price in SF. Sarbi helped me at check in and was super friendly and accommodating with getting me checked in early so I didn't have to drag my luggage around all day. Sarbi made sure I was all set and off to my room in no time!

The location is also very central in the financial district and I would definitely recommend staying here for any trips to SF.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Outstanding JAF4. We are very pleased that you liked the hotel and the service offered by Sarbi. It's nice to read that you found the hotels location beneficial for your work and the price affordable for San Francisco. I hope that your business trip was a success.

Have a great holiday.

Patrick Jackson -m Hotel Manager

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Near the Ferry Building and in the financial district. Great deal, super clean and comfortable. Easy check in and friendly staff, amenities include nearby Starbucks. Ideal for business travelers or tourists not needing a sprawling hotel experience.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your stay Gerald D. We're happy that the hotel and it's location were ideal for you. Yes, we are designed the business traveler and our location makes getting around the financial district easy. Thank you for your stay and we hope to see you again.

Happy Holidays.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I had a very quick check-in. Liz was very helpful and kind at the front desk and patiently answered all of my questions. The suite was small but comfortable. The lobby was a great place for work if you are visiting for a business.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Pooya A

We are delighted that you had a nice stay with us Pooya A. Thank you for your review. Glad that Liz took care of your needs and you were able to get your work done. Thank you for taking the time to share on Trip Advisor.

Have a great Holiday season.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Great hotel and location. Liz at the front desk was wonderful and very helpful. Just a quick walk to so many good restaurants and China Town is just around the corner. You just can't beat the location. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Ice machine and buckets located on Lower Level
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jmatthewg2017
CQManager, Manager at Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

We are certainly happy that you enjoy the location of the hotel. Thank you jmatthewg2017, for your stay and review. Glad that Liz was helpful to you during your stay and we hope that you enjoyed the city.

Thank you for your recommendation.