“Fresh sushi - resonable prices - a must visit ”

Sanraku Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #74 of 5,826 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

On a recent night out with friends, the 5 of us opted to stop into Sanraku for its location to a night out and because of past reviews. We were not disappointed.

Everyone who ordered sushi complimented on the artistic presentation and freshness. I opted for the shrimp/veggie tempura rice bowl which had a perfect amount of shrimp and delicious veggies.

A high rating as everything, including waitstaff, was great!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered a table for 20:30 and waited outside for another 15 min' because "the people sitting at our table didn't get out" as the manager said. Thats a shame (it was cold!).
The dishes were original and most of them were pretty tasty.
The waitresses are not nice at all, very stressed and not welcoming.
Some of the dishes did not arrive until we asked about them.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My son and I were famished and we wanted a few rolls as a snack. My son found Sanraku and they did not disappoint. We ordered 2 rolls and they were delivered promptly and they were delicious.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I've eaten at Sanraku on business trips for years. It's my favorite sushi in San Fran. This passed week my wife and a few of our children were in San Fran and decided to eat at Sanraku. Once again, DELICIOUS!!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Although the food was okay, the service was terrible. The food repeatedly did not come and the waitresses were incredibly rude.