“Amazing dinner”

McCormick & Kuleto's
Reserve with OpenTable
McCormick & Kuleto's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #123 of 5,825 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, View, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Cross street: Beach Street & Larkin
Transit: MUNI: F line stops 2 blocks away on Jones & Beach, Powell/Hyde Cable Car stops 1 block away on Beach & Hyde
Description: McCormick & Kuleto's Seafood Restaurant is located in historic Ghirardelli Square. Serving you the freshest quality food available as demonstrated by our menus, which change daily and feature at least 30 different varieties of fresh seafood. The restaurant features a warm, classic ambiance created by a 3-tiered dining room design and a rich decor of deep mahogany woods, unique lighting fixtures and classic brass accents. The expansive windows overlook the San Francisco Bay, Aquatic Park, Alcatraz, Angel Island and Marin. They are part of a 35 year-old family of classic seafood restaurants that has its culinary roots in the Pacific Northwest and its philosophy grounded in a reputation for quality and a respect for tradition.
Reviewed 9 September 2017

The Concierge of our hotel made our reservations for dinner. We were a little late but they had held our table by the window. We were celebrating a birthday. The restaurant made us special Menzies with our party name at the top and gave us VIP treatment. Food was fantastic and would recommend them. The view at dusk is amazing.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The view was excellent. The food, however, was a letdown. It was just bland. My mashed potatoes were not hot, which made them a bit gummy. The cheese plate appetizer was great! But I was surprised at such an expensive restaurant that some of the raspberries on it were mushy and torn. At home I would have thrown them away...definitely not the quality to place on a cheese plate at a nice restaurant. We did appreciate the anniversary dessert we were given, but beyond that, we felt like we weren't a priority...we weren't drinking alcohol, so we assumed that was why.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Everything about the restaurant was excellent. The staff was professional, friendly, and helpful. There are many tables with unobstructed views of the bay, parks, Alcatraz, and Fisherman's Wharf. The food was superb with melt-in-your mouth salmon dishes and a beef stew in a bread bowl that my daughter said was to die for. Most of the entrees were in the $26-$40 range. since it is located in Ghiradelli Square, we had chocolate for dessert.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Our group of 6 had a late dinner at this restaurant during the holiday weekend. We were happy they accommodated us even if We didn't have reservations. I had the shrimp scampi which was good. My husband enjoyed his pan seared scallops and our friend must've loved her clam chowder as she had 2 orders! Our server was prompt, courteous and efficient. We had a nice time.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Sunday of Labor Day weekend we were headed from downtown to the Golden Gate bridge. If I was going to walk across, I needed sustenance. We walked into McCormick's without a reservation. The hostess was polite, efficient and found a nice booth for us. We both had the crab avocado omelette. Is was good to OK. Good because the omelette generously filled with crab. OK because my omelette had only two little slivers of avocado. My partner's had 5-6 slices on top. The potatoes were good. There was no no-gluten alternative bread for me. Service was good. The view of the bay was great.