“Great Vietnamese food”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Russian Hill
Reviewed 5 January 2017

I spent a week in Vietnam some years ago and was immediately hooked with the Vietnamese food experience. When I found out about this place, I immediately made a beeline for it.

The food was great and really authentic. We were a party of six so we decided to order a little bit of everything and we left nothing!!! I can't wait to go back to San Francisco to visit this place again for another feast

Reviewed 21 July 2016

My family has been dining at Aux Delices for years, and have never once had a bad meal. The food is fresh, tasty, and satisfying. We always order Imperial Rolls and charbroiled pork, but every other dish we've tried is very good. We are especially happy when it's crab season, as the fresh crab is excellent. The food is such a good value too!

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We didn't plan on eating Vietnamese food in the US, but I'm so glad we did!

This is one of the best meals I've had in a restaurant. The service was great, the ambience was great and the crispy chicken in ginger and honey was A MAZ ING!

Do not miss the opportunity to try this restaurant out.

1  Thank Jeremy M
Reviewed 27 March 2016

The restaurant is only open on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays for lunch, which I've learned from many failed attempts to eat at Aux Delices. The food is fantastic and serves some of the best Vietnamese I've had in SF. I don't find the owners particularly friendly, but I'm always happy with my food!

1  Thank Meagan L
Reviewed 2 March 2016

This is an excellent Vietnamese Restaurant. I am surprised to find this excellent Vietnamese in SFO! We visited from Orange County where you find the best VN restaurants. But this Rest is awesome with excellent VN dishes. Their Fish caramel is to die for! Everything is good !

1  Thank Thanh P