“Vegetarian-friendly sushi place with lots of options”

Moki's Sushi and Pacific Grill
Ranked #2,679 of 5,796 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$22 - US$22
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Hawaiian
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

My vegetarian friend took me there for my birthday dinner. There are a lot of vegetarian-friendly options on the menu including grilled asparagus and pickled vegetable sushi. My fish sushi was just good but my friend said his food was very good. I would think of this place when I want to have the Japanese food with this vegetarian friend.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Moki's is busy and has a nice vibe. The sushi was mediocre and the tables are a bit too much in top of each other so that it lacks privacy.
However, it was a really nice place to have a casual dinner with a friend.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

We decided to check it out on New Year's Eve and as always the food and service was excellent. The server even provided tastes of 3 red wines so we could pick the perfect bottle. The ecstasy roll was divine, as was the spider roll and spicy tuna offerings. We even tried the sashimi platter, was provided 3 generous slices each of 4 different kinds of fish and octopus. The octopus was very chewy but the raw fish was great. We've never had anything less than a good food experience here, and we appreciate that kind of consistency - hope you will as well.

Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

We ordered the sashimi super combo and catch of the day which was halibut. It was very tasty and at a good price. Recommended.

1  Thank Maikvda
Reviewed 5 March 2015 via mobile

The sushi at Moki was very fresh and tasty. And they have a number of interesting rolls that you won't find anywhere else. The wasabi mash potatoes were a bit of a disappointment since they did not taste much like wasabi, though they still were very tasty.

1  Thank Brian U