“Lots and Lots of Kites at Reasonable Prices”

Chinatown Kite Shop
Reviewed 1 March 2015

When its a windy day, its fun to fly a kite in such places as Berkeley and in San Francisco Marina Green Park. If one wants a reasonably priced kite and wants to choose from a wide variety of kites, this is a good shop to go to in Chinatown. We have stopped by to look at the various kites and purchase on a couple of occasions. Its a fun place to go if you want just a kite to fly and sail in the wind.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I had read a couple different posts on blogs and elsewhere on the computer and in travel guides that mentioned visiting the Chinatown Kites on Grant. When you walk down Grant you can't help but see it so it's not out of the way. It was closed when I first ventured out early in the morning but I caught it open on my way out. I thought there would be some cool kites and what not but I was disappointed to find generic kites I could buy at Wal-mart or elsewhere. Shop was dirty and dingy.

1  Thank sweetsugartree