“health hazard”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Russian Hill
Neighbourhood: Russian Hill
Reviewed 28 August 2011

We should have realized something was wrong when the place was totally empty on a Saturday lunch time. First, we found a ball of fluff in our tortilla chips, then my friend found both a hair and an eyelash inside her burrito. Soon after, we saw a dog trot out of the kitchen and out the front door. And then a mouse ran across the floor! We all immediately got up and left. This place is disgusting.

Reviewed 25 May 2011

Chili verde was OK, albeit the pork was a bit dry. Very slow service & they initially brought me the wrong order. I may give 'em another try, since the burritos on others' orders I observed looked pretty good.

1  Thank RPF49
Reviewed 29 November 2010

I have lived in SF for many years and never had I had such bad Mexican food. The veggie burrito we ordered was cold, and here is the summary of what's inside: stale rice, cold shredded lettuce, cold chopped up tomato salsa). We asked for no beans, so there's no beans which is fine. But seriously, this is the lamest veggie burrito ever. We go to Chipotle (a chain restaurant) and they gave us yummier veggie burrito than this. Their version has peppers in it and tasted so much better. Just saying...

1  Thank Avrilx
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 7 February 2008

Yes, I'm white. But I grew up 10 minutes from TJ. RESPECK!!!! I've had better Mexican food in Nebraska (seriously). Better off going to the mission.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook