“Amazing Insight”

and up
San Francisco Chinatown Walking Tour with Optional Lunch
Ranked #54 of 298 Tours in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: This walking tour of Chinatown is now in its 34th year. Join us as we visit historic landmarks, fortune cookie factory, the Stockton Street food markets, a secluded Chinese temple, an herbal pharmacy and more. Complete the visit with a dim sum luncheon at one of Chinatown's legendary restaurants.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Linda's tour was very insightful, the group walked around Chinatown and discussed the history and importance of SF's Chinatown to it's community.

Linda L, Owner at All About Chinatown Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Morris L:

Thank you for your positive comments about your experience in Chinatown.
I hope that visitors will come away wanting to learn more about the immigration experience of the Chinese in America and Canada.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Fun tour, great information, and excellent lunch. Linda was a fabulous guide! Highly recommend this tour company.

Linda L, Owner at All About Chinatown Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Dear Screeble:

Thanks for taking the time to post this great "report card" of my tour!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

My husband and I booked this tour after receiving a buy one tour, get one free with our San Francisco Explorer Pass. This ended up being my favorite part of the trip. Linda was very informative and entertaining and I learned a lot during the tour. My only regret was not including the lunch with my tour.

Linda L, Owner at All About Chinatown Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear MSNDIS:

I know the San Francisco Explorer Pass has many attractions and I'm glad you selected the Chinatown tour feature. Visitors tell me there is just so much to do in the city and I'm glad you have good memories of Chinatown. If you are still in town, email me and I'll send you a list of current restaurants and shops to enjoy to complete your visit.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We loved this tour! Linda is informative and funny too. It's a nice overview of the history and culture found in Chinatown. Lunch after was a nice treat and a lot of food! Come hungry.

Linda L, Owner at All About Chinatown Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear DannieTravel1:

Thank you for this positive review of your walk. I like that you mentioned an "overview" of the history and culture found in Chinatown. Two hours cannot cover it all. We would like to leave you wanting to learn more about our history, try different foods, and take home great memories of your time spent in Chinatown.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We chose this tour among the many options in Chinatown and we were not disappointed. Regina was an excellent guide. She showed us all of the best places for food, gifts, etc. She shared a lot of first person experiences that really made history come alive. Highly recommend!

1  Thank MrsMister
Linda L, Owner at All About Chinatown Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear MrsMister:

A true Chinatown native, Regina Quan has a lot of stories to share. Thank you for sharing your positive experiences with future guests about Regina, your tour guide.