“Chinatown Walking Tour”

All About Chinatown Tours
Ranked #66 of 326 Tours in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: This walking tour of Chinatown is now in its 35th year. Join us as we visit historic landmarks, fortune cookie factory, the Stockton Street food markets, a secluded Chinese temple, an herbal pharmacy and more. Complete the visit with a dim sum luncheon at one of Chinatown's legendary restaurants.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Linda L, Owner at All About Chinatown Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

All reviews
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This tour exceeded my every expectation. Linda provided interesting and relevant information about Chinatown's origin and history, and also included her perspective on having been born and raised there. I especially appreciated hearing about her Chinese schooling. It was fascinating! The tour was perfectly paced and fun. I also highly recommend participating in the dim sum lunch. The dishes were attractive, plentiful and delicious, and it was so enjoyable to sit down with Linda and our fellow tour members for conversation and this beautiful meal. I began the tour with a cursory interest in China but after spending this time with Linda, added the country to my list of travel. The tour was THAT good! Thank you, Linda for sharing your knowledge and experience with us.

Linda L, Owner at All About Chinatown Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Janie H:

Thank you so much for this positive review.
While you learned about the history of the Chinese in America, I learned about communication skills through your expertise. I will make sure that when I give tours, I will read body language as well as answering questions to ensure that my guests are always engaged.
I hope your sister enjoyed the tour as well.
Warm regards,