“Good bento boxes and sushi”
Review of House of Sushi

House of Sushi
Ranked #1,337 of 6,298 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighbourhood: Russian Hill
Neighbourhood: Russian Hill
Reviewed 1 July 2015

We came here for dinner and had bento boxes and sushi rolls. I thought the sushi and bento boxes were good value. The place seems kind of small. In the past when I came alone, I sat at the bar, but this time, I came with family and though they are not sushi fans, they like their dinner.

Reviewed 7 June 2015

Good, fresh sushi served in a small restaurant on Polk where both the sushi chef and serving staff are friendly. It gets busy Sunday and Tuesday evenings, but does take-out too. No reservations

Reviewed 10 October 2014

Me and my girl visited this place, it was about 8pm and we were looking for dinner, place was very busy and we went in and found the only open table, all the sushi bar seats were also full. We ordered fast, got drinks fast, were given complementery beans which was nice. The Sushi was very very good, both of us were very impressed. We eat sushi alot and its was pretty damn good and very reasonable. The place is small and nothing fancy, but the food wont dissapoint you. check it out, the locals seem to like it, so it must do well. Thumbs up to the owners!

1  Thank David K
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We loved thie food here, I had two sets of the house special sushi rolls and spicy tuna hand roll and whilst iam quite picky on my sushi fish, I found this to be very good. We also ordered the Chicken Tepanyaki bento box and this was also great. Easy quick and great good value food.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

The rice was very well prepared, and the Nigiri cuts were generous. The sushi chef and all the staff was very friendly.