“One of the best sushi place we have been ”
Review of House of Sushi

House of Sushi
Ranked #1,318 of 5,921 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighbourhood: Russian Hill
Neighbourhood: Russian Hill
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

The salmon was fresh, food was really good! From the miso soup, edamame to pork gyoza all good!
Highly recommended!!!!

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Yummy sushi with a local restaurant. Food and service always consistent and reasonably priced. Good for families as well

Reviewed 6 March 2016

Nothing beats watching the chef make the sushi you are about to eat. This small casual place allows you to sit at the bar and watch the chef work.The prices are great and so is the food.

Reviewed 26 November 2015

The service is excellent and very quick if you're getting takeaway. The rolls are such good value for the money and are so good. Just know that the rolls are quite large. We ended up ordering too much multiple nights in a row. This place was so friendly and reasonably priced that I've now been every time I've been in San Francisco since discovering it.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

We came here for dinner and had bento boxes and sushi rolls. I thought the sushi and bento boxes were good value. The place seems kind of small. In the past when I came alone, I sat at the bar, but this time, I came with family and though they are not sushi fans, they like their dinner.