US$506
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$391
US$339
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$380/night.

Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$252
  • Pool
Book now, pay at stay
US$392
US$351
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$260
  • Room Service
The Alise San Francisco - A Staypineapple Hotel(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$279
Hotel Zephyr(San Francisco)
US$275
US$233
  • Fitness centre
Chancellor Hotel on Union Square(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$224
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$305
US$237
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$182
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$278/night.

1,876 results
All reviewsbay bridgeferry buildingamericano restaurantcircular suitewaterfront roomurban studiofarmers marketslanted doorroom servicemission streetsoaking tubbath productsthe financial districtcity viewexcellent locationhotel restaurantluxury hotel
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Only problem was a negligible item was taken from my car. Luckily, it is only funny to me. It was a vodka bottle full of water. Other than that, the service was excellent. Staff was able to provide tampons upon request after we got a surprise. Very happy we didn't have to go out again so late.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelVitaleJDV, Manager at Hotel Vitale, a Joie de Vivre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear 602tristenb,

Your feedback is truly appreciated and I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. I am very happy however that you enjoyed your visit.

We hope that you will choose Hotel Vitale when travel plans bring you back to San Francisco, and we look forward to the honor of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

The only negative I encountered at the Vitale was that upon arrival, there was no record of my reservation, which I had booked--AND PAID--via a Web partner called AMOMA. You must imagine that after 12 hours of traveling and finally arriving at the desk, it is a colossal disappointment to be told there is no reservation. Fortunately, the hotel could accommodate me, and I enjoyed my stay immensely.

The hotel is smartly appointed and very well located, with immediate access to the Ferry Terminal and BART. The food and service at Americano are excellent. The draft beer is overpriced but delicious.

I must say that the apparent surge-pricing rates activated for the Dreamforce conference were patently absurd--I would never have stayed *anywhere* at those rates on my own nickel. However, the published rates for non-peak times appear to offer excellent value.

Dear Clay C,

I appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience and delay you experienced upon your arrival. I am delighted however that we were able to accommodate you and you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

The location is fantastic and upon arrival I was greeted pleasantly by the staff. The lobby is very welcoming, heading up to the third floor to find my room I found the carpet was a bit worn and dated in areas. Entering my room I found it to be nice, but less than I hoped for the price of the room. The bathroom could definitely use some updating with tile and tub looking old.

Dear billmH1508JC,

Please rest assured that your feedback is highly valued and your comments are vital in helping us to rectify any service issues.

Kindly be informed we in the initial stages of a renovation and have hopes to have this complete by the end of Q4 2018.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Excellent smaller hotel with great location, Only drawback is that at cocktail hour when it attracts a large and noisy almost raucous crowd which overpowers the bar and spills into the dining area. Rooms are very well appointed and the taste level throughout the hotel is impeccable

Room Tip: View roomsare significantly more expensive
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Kenneth K,

Thank you for taking the time to review us following your recent stay at Hotel Vitale. We are very pleased to know that you had an enjoyable visit with us.

We truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly look and see what we can do to improve upon the experience in Americano.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

There was no water pressure in the shower. If this is a resolved, I would rate my stay as 5 stars. Otherwise my stay was relaxing. Would recommend this hotel, but be warned you may have to take a long shower just to get the shampoo out of your hair.

Dear 339bridget,

Hotel Vitale’s mission is to truly delight and satisfy our guests and your comments have been an integral contribution to our goals. Please rest assured that your feedback in regards to the water pressure is highly valued and your comments are vital in helping us to rectify any service issues. Your feedback has been brought to the attention of our Director of engineering, with specific instructions regarding those areas and aspects mentioned in your comments that need fine-tuning.

Kind regards,