“I love Peets”

Ranked #107 of 297 Coffee & Tea in San Francisco
Neighbourhood: SoMa
Neighbourhood: SoMa
Reviewed 26 December 2016

I've been a Peetnik for years and look for Peets wherever I travel. I love the deep dark roast coffee. The people who work in this store were professional but particularly compassionate to some homeless individuals. I admired how they handled some tricky situations treating everyone with respect. The store was spotlessly clean and had lots of holiday cheer.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Great coffee like always, while visiting
San Francisco. Get out of your routine coffee places. Enjoy a cup or two from the past.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

We came here because the Starbucks close by was so slow. While I don't like the coffee quite as much, it's just fine and no lines.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

They often have a line but the line moves quickly. The coffee and green tea are wonderful. The iced green tea is so yummy and refreshing.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Actually made it to 3 different locatons during the stay (including the United terminal at the airport) and all were excellent and tasteful. One was actually run in conneciton wtih a Capital One Bank and was an interesting blend of bank and coffee. Better than Starbucks in my opinion and my wife who has not drunk coffee for 5 years loved the Machiatto (PH) iced coffee.