“Love the Coffee. No parking. ”
Review of Peets Coffee & Tea

Ranked #107 of 297 Coffee & Tea in San Francisco
Neighbourhood: SoMa
Neighbourhood: SoMa
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

It is a really good coffee shop. I like it better than Starbuck's but this location has virtually no parking other than paying for a pricey deck. For this reason alone I would consider other area coffee options.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

We went there as recommended by local SF friends and bought cappuccino. My hubby had a sip and threw it away immediately he said it taste very bad. I tried mine and also felt the same way.

Perhaps the coffee is too hot and the portion of foam/milk/espresso is not proportion.

Or I guess it is not the style that non Americans are used to.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

I've been a Peetnik for years and look for Peets wherever I travel. I love the deep dark roast coffee. The people who work in this store were professional but particularly compassionate to some homeless individuals. I admired how they handled some tricky situations treating everyone with respect. The store was spotlessly clean and had lots of holiday cheer.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Great coffee like always, while visiting
San Francisco. Get out of your routine coffee places. Enjoy a cup or two from the past.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

We came here because the Starbucks close by was so slow. While I don't like the coffee quite as much, it's just fine and no lines.