“Great place”

Cuisines: Cafe
Neighbourhood: Haight-Ashbury
Neighbourhood: Haight-Ashbury
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a lovely coffee and a delicious lemon butter cookie here the other day. Loved it. Hope I get the chance to visit again while I'm in San Francisco.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Great smoothies, great service in charming little coffee shop . Excellent baked goods! Skip the ones along the busy street

Reviewed 7 April 2016

Wandering through Haight Ashbury on a hot day, we came across this funky looking Cafe. I ordered a Better Than Prozac smoothie and really enjoyed it. I have no idea how the food is but I did like a cute sign they had posted..."friends don't let friends go to Starbucks". Anyway seems like a good place for fresh juices, wheatgrass drinks and smoothies. Probably good coffee too.

Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

Went here for lunch as exploring Haight-Achbury.. Loved the sandwiches, loved the music, loved the atmosphere The cafe is really small but sitting by the windows enjoying it all was just perfect today

Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

When asking for restroom in advance of my drink they said I had to order first before they would give me the key. Was a line of 5 people so I think thats really bad customer service.