“roof top bath outside?”
Review of Spa Vitale

Spa Vitale
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I would have never thought that I would take a hot bath outside on a rooftop in San Francisco! I enjoyed this more than I should say but it was really a great time and stillvery private and relaxing.

1  Thank joebobjohn

Reviewed 19 February 2014

was nice pleasant atmosphere. decor bit old, but no matter. We had a great time with the massage. Staff were very nice though.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I had a very relaxing massage last week.The masseuse did a wonderful job on my back and shoulders.The spa is very small, three rooms and a private outdoor terrace with soaking tubs. My only complaint is that you have to go out the door and across the hall to use the bathroom and they do not have showers.

Reviewed 5 December 2011

Friendly professional staff. I had a Swedish body massage after traveling and it's sorted out the knots. Would be a nice couples treat as well.