“Rest and relaxation with a view!”
Review of Spa Vitale

Spa Vitale
Reviewed 3 July 2015

My friend and I spent the afternoon at Spa Vitale for his bachelor party last week. We enjoyed side by side rooftop baths surrounded by a bamboo garden. It was truly lovely. We then had side by side massages in a room with a stunning view of the waterfront. Both of our massage therapists were thorough and skilled. We both needed a lot of work and they left us feeling relaxed and relieved of any stress we had before we came in. Everyone that took care of us that day were personable, friendly, and professional. I will definitely be back!

Date of experience: June 2015

Reviewed 12 May 2015

This is a small spa on the 8th floor of the Hotel Vitale.
We have been there a few times for massages. Each time the massages are very good (and I am picky as I know what I like). Highly recommended.

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank Sylvialuna
Reviewed 21 April 2015

My partner and I had a heavenly experience with a couples massage, and soak in the gorgeous tubs with fresh fruit, champagne, salt scrubs, and rose petals. It was a very romantic experience and I would recommend it to everyone. The staff is incredible helpful and kind. They made our experience exceptional!

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I would have never thought that I would take a hot bath outside on a rooftop in San Francisco! I enjoyed this more than I should say but it was really a great time and stillvery private and relaxing.

Date of experience: June 2014