Orchard Garden Hotel
US$325
US$185
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

US$177
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$274/night.

US$149
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

Chancellor Hotel on Union Square(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$161
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

Kimpton Buchanan(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$170
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

Grand Hyatt San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$219
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$319/night.

Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$142
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

US$143
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

Cova Hotel(San Francisco)
US$215
  • Breakfast included
InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$188
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

1,602 results
All reviewschinatown gaterooftop gardeneco friendly hotelgreat locationcafe de la pressesister hotelfew blockswithin walking distancecomfortable bedsthe financial districtturn down servicebusiness centerwould definitely stay here againjunior suitemini barclose to union squarefront desk staff
Reviewed 4 April 2012

The Orchard Garden Hotel is a beautiful hotel set in one of the most convenient San Francisco locations. I was able to walk everywhere; the the Ferry Building on the Embarcadero, the BART, Union Square, the Mission, and even Fisherman's Wharf and the Marina. Comfortable guestrooms. Loved the fact that all lights, air, etc. is powered off when I leave the room. So "green." Had a nice view of outside from my room. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Extremely pleasant experience. I would stay here again for sure. I would like to see more vegan items on their menu, but their restaurant does include almost all local and organic items, so that is wonderful!

Room Tip: Book the room with the outdoor terrace. Lovely!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank JanaFree
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Liked the whole experience except for the valet car service. It is horrible! It's been one half hour, and still no car in sight. The bumbling staff are completely indifferent about the matter. I would otherwise come back and rate this place highly. Don't bring a car. Unbelievable.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Xenos1
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Super friendly and helpful front desk -especially the manager who was really clued up on good restaurants .

There were problems with WiFi access in our room but they did all they could do sort it out and offered compensation for the inconvenience.

The hotel is in a great location for shops, sights, restaurants etc

Room Tip: it was worth paying the extra for a room at the front - the rooms at the back seemed quite dark and the one we looked at faced onto a brick wall.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LondonFreespirit
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Hotel is located in a nice location, the rooms are clean, the lobby is nice, but that is where it all ends. I requested a room with 2 queen beds and they claimed they are sold out of them, so gave me king. when I asked for Queen, they asked me to pay $50 to upgrade to deluxe queen. I tried to talk to the manager, but he was not on the premises. they tried calling him and finally they said, "fine, we'll just put you in that room". after 30 minutes I received a call from Manager while he is on his vacation, negotiating with me on how much he is willing to charge me extra for the room. after 30 minutes of discussion and argument, he let it go and i wasn't charged anything extra. next day, I am trying to check out, the valet (mind you it is 47 dollars a day) takes over 45 dollars to bring my car and after complaining, they ended up refunding that as well. then they claimed I had made a call from the room and tried to charge me for it (when it was actually an incoming call from their manager). 2 days later, i see a charge on my card and when i call them, they tell me it was a soda from the bar. long story short, I think the management of this hotel does not understand how to keep customers happy or how to have a decent conversations. some front desk staff are extremely nice and polite and some really need an attitude adjustment. I would avoid if possible

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank pasha m
TheOrchardGarden, Front Office Manager at Orchard Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, even though your stay was less than desirable. We, the staff take reviews very seriously and use them as a training tool to better ourselves at customer service. I looked into your reservation and the events following. I can sympathize with you when you arrive to a hotel and the reservation is not set up as the way you planned. The booking engine you used informed us with a request of a Standard King room for two guests. Unbeknownst to us you were arriving as 4 guests requiring two beds. Although it may have taken longer than expected to get you up to the room, I believe the staff was very kind to give you a complimentary upgrade to a Superior Double room to accommodate you and your family.

I was actually there as you were checking out and I agreed that the parking took longer than usual, which is why I went ahead and adjusted that charge from your bill. There is no excuse for a car to take longer than the estimated retrieval time. In regards to the mini bar charge, we’ve removed them as well.

We would be thrilled if you decided to give us another chance to show you the customer service we’re capable of. If you do please contact me directly, I’ll be more than happy take care of your reservation personally.

Thank you for your time and kindest regards

Quinn McEntee
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 19 March 2012

Only small glitch was the breakfast in hotel. Ordered egg which was warm not hotel. Going back there soon so will eat at cafe next door! Hotel quiet and clean. Staff extremely pleasant and helpful. wifi in room great

• Stayed: March 2012