1,712 results
All reviews chinatown gate rooftop garden eco friendly hotel great location sister hotel few blocks the financial district within walking distance comfortable beds turn down service business center would definitely stay here again close to union square junior suite mini bar front desk staff boutique hotel
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Great Hotel, very clean and extremely professional staff! they also have a Great Roof Patio to enjoy! Very convenient to downtown and China Town! I would stay here again, even for personal vacation in San Francisco!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Collins C, Owner at Orchard Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

I'm happy you enjoyed your experience enough to stay with us again the next time you're in San Francisco. That really does mean a lot. We can't wait to welcome you back!

Best,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The hotel was clean and I appreciated how energy and environmentally conscious the hotel was. It was also within walking distance of lots of great landmarks including Market Street, Chinatown, and AT&T Park.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side are quieter. Its on a busy street, so there really isn't a quiet period.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Barrett, it's great that you were pleased with how environmentally conscious we are! We enjoyed having you here and hope you'll stay with us again in the future.

Thanks so much,

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We had the most perfect stay at this comfortable and very well kept hotel with perfect location close to everything.
Unfortunately I had made a mistake when booking our rooms but the charming manager solved our problems very generously.
We strongly recommend Orchid Garden in SF for your stay
Kaj Theman

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Collins C, Owner at Orchard Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Kaj, it's great that your stay was perfect! We loved having you here, and I appreciate your recommendation more than I can express. Hope we'll have you back in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve staying here a few times on business trips to SF. Rooms are nice and kept clean. Staff is super-friendly at the front desk and really like the doormen. Negatives are the gym and the coffee in the rooms, which can be improved.

Stayed: March 2018
Collins C, Owner at Orchard Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

I'm happy you've been pleased with your several stays with us, and it's wonderful our team has left a great impression on you. I am, though, sorry that you aren't a huge fan of our cardio studio or coffee. I'll keep that feedback in mind moving forward. That being said, I hope we'll see you again next time you're in San Francisco for business.

All the best,

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Happy St Paddy's weekend
I try to go into SF several times a year and this is my first tip to your Hotel. Rooms were clean and well kept and the views are amazing. Super close to almost every part of San Francisco. The staff is funny and helpful. They were well engaged and answered every question. Your Sales Rep Mark Murphy was very helpful and thankfully told us about your rooftop view. Overall a great trip and stay. Oh and yes I messed up and rates the other OGH in Nassau.

Room Tip: The best View is the Bush St side and the rooftop is awesome
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Collins C, Owner at Orchard Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Fergus, it's great that you enjoyed your first stay with us, and I'm thrilled our staff impressed you as much as they did. I'll be sure to pass that on! Next time you're in San Francisco, we'd love to have you back.

Kindest regards,