Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great rental and tour shop

Rented a bike on a weekday for the Tamarancho loop. Super friendly and helpful staff, and a great... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
PJMakesItEasier
Mountain Bike San Francisco is the Best!

Reviewed 7 March 2021
danielinga37

Recommended experiences in and around San Francisco
from US$85.00
from US$38.00
from US$73.00
from US$399.00
More Info
All reviews china camp single track marin county great ride great guide guided ride great trails skill level biking experience great half day family adventure beautiful scenery muir woods mtb skills birthplace tailored
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021

Loved the bikes I rented from here. The process was really easy on their website. Mark was great, he’s very responsive via phone, text, and email. Once we rented the bikes he even gave us some great trail suggestions too. Great overall experience, and would definitely recommend!

Date of experience: March 2021
1  Thank danielinga37
Reviewed 20 February 2021

Rented a bike for a week and did two day tours with Mark. Both fabulous and fun. Excellent choice of routes tailored to my abilities. Mark has great knowledge of the area, provided excellent instruction on mountain biking technique, and background information about the routes and history. Beautiful scenery and views, too. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank DavidS23336
Reviewed 30 July 2020

Rented 2 large full-susp MBs for the day. Great equipment.

The service from Mark was outstanding; start to finish.

1.) He actually answers his phone!
2.) Communication was superb.
3.) Very personable guy

2  Thank DayTrip524045
Reviewed 15 July 2020

Excellent experience!! My first time riding in Marin and I did the half day Private ride. The ride was tailored to my skill level, he gave me lots of valuable mountain biking tips along the way, and made me feel comfortable going at my pace. Highly recommended!! I plan to do it again the next time I am in the Bay Area.

3  Thank 107matthewk
Reviewed 11 July 2020 via mobile

I had a really great experience renting a bike and doing a guided ride with Mark. It was a very nice bike and Mark was a really solid teacher. If you’re looking for a good mountain biking experience — look no further!

2  Thank 266franklynb