Very convenient location close to SFMOMA, the park and Market street.
I suggest to have breakfast at the close Starbuck as the hotel breakfast is quite expensive.
Comfortable and large rooms with good insonorisation. State-of-the art bathroom with all necessary amenities. Check-in / out quick and professional. Nice bar lounge for a night cup.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental