3,227 results
All reviews floor to ceiling windows moscone center howard street luce restaurant the club lounge union square corner room south of market modern hotel mark hopkins mini bar concierge staff high floor attending a conference junior suite an upgrade few blocks
Reviewed 10 February 2016

I love staying in this new and clean hotel while we visit San Francisco.
The location is near all the wonderful shopping areas as well as close to a lot of bars and clubs.
If you are looking for a great, clean and modern hotel this is an awesome place to stay while in SF

Room Tip: Higher floors will get you better view, personally love facing the down town area.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Kendra D, Front Office Manager at InterContinental San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

Dear yulkin,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! I hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Our family of four stayed Christmas week at the Intercontinental celebrating not only the holiday but also a retirement. We had a marvelous time and hated to say goodbye. The location is great, and our Superior room was spacious enough for the four of us. Glad we opted for that rather than a smaller room on higher floor. The services of the Concierge were the best we have ever encountered anywhere. The breakfast buffet is super-- I wonder how many pounds of smoked salmon we consumed in that week? The welcoming bottle of Prosecco as a retirement gift was a nice, unexpected treat. We all agreed it would be great to repeat the whole experience again!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Dear mhenry53,

I am so happy that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay with us! Thank you for spending such a wonderful occasion, such as celebrating your retirement, with us. We love making memorable experiences.

I hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

The InterContinental is a nice hotel, located around 5 minutes to the Westfield mall. The size of the room was okay but sadly the neighborhood it is located in isn't the nicest one. Another reason why I don't give more stars is that the room service came really early all 4 days and always knocked on the door even though we had the do not disturb sign on the door. Apart from those two points the hotel is really nice and a place I might would stay again next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Dear Rebecca1296,

Thank you for providing us with this feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy the hotel and your room.

I hope that we have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Stayed here one night for work in January. Excellent location for meetings downtown and in a great location to get to other parts of town. Room was large and very well kept. Very good bar in the lobby to unwind after a long day or work and a very good restaurant for breakfast in the morning. I will stay here again for sure when I come back to town.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Dear D R,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! We love being able to provide our guests with a memorable experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 7 February 2016

This hotel is in an upcoming but a bit sketchy neighborhood. Once you meet the people, see the rooms and experience the service you will see why I rated this hotel so high. I fly about 150,000 miles a year and stay in so many places. This one exceeds on so many levels. The pool is a real lap pool, the concierge is quite nice, the rooms are extremely comfortable the beds great. We upgraded to the club floor and it was so worth it. The breakfast is great - eggs just so so but the lox and bagels and fruit are great. In the evening the full bar and snacks are great. The service is delightful from the bell men to the people who run the 6th floor were very helpful. We reserved the corner room king and the glass on two sides made it beautiful. There are four corners and two of them look out on billboards and industrial areas so make sure you get the right view.

The hotel is not in a great area for views or for neighborhood but the hotel is excellent.

Room Tip: Make sure you face the ferry terminal or the water for best views
Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends

Dear jimnick,

Thank you for providing us with this wonderful review about your recent stay with us. We love when our guests are able to enjoy their stay with us.

I hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon!