“Great Bakery”

Mr. Holmes Bakehouse
Ranked #3 of 116 Bakeries in San Francisco
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Mr. Holmes Bakery has amazing croissants and my son loved the donuts. We were lucky and happened to get their before the line was long. We only waited for about 10 minutes to get the pastries. I would definitely recommend to anyone in the area who is a pastry lover.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Lovely pastries for the morning you have to try the cruffins and worth well the wait in line- it's goes down quickly but starts early little tip is to get a coffee before before joining the line .

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I lost my heart in San Francisco at Mr Holmes’s bake house. Arrived early morning before thudoors open, qued and yes my efforts were rewarded. Top tip go early BUT cruffins does not come out until much later.sushi croissant with salmon and noiri was simply clever and divine! Loved it!

Reviewed 11 December 2017

The line was out the door this morning, but it was a good sign. There is not a huge variety of pastries but certainly enough to pick from. We thought the chuffin (purported mix between a croissant and a muffin, but mainly a croissant in a muffin shape) was very fresh and delicious. Lemon cake could have been a bit more lemony and the end piece the sales gal put in my box was somewhat charred. The other two croissant based pastries were very tasty.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Luckily we discovered this bakery during our visit in San Francisco. We were surprised by the wide offer of different croissants, donuts, etc. They have the best, fresh and crunchy croissant we have eaten this year. Price is higher than average. Very kind staff. They are open every day.

1  Thank rbbrno