Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$224
View deal
Expedia.comUS$224
Hotels.comUS$224
PricelineUS$224
eDreamsUS$224
FindHotelUS$224
HurbUS$249
All reviews haight ashbury golden gate park cole valley full kitchen clean bathroom free breakfast quaint hotel white cheese street noise around the corner neighborhood block panhandle sf fi
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2020

The location of the hotel is amazing. The price is extremely competitive. Free WiFi and breakfast. Staff are very helpful and friendly. The room and hotel itself is very clean. The only drawback is that there is no heating or AC. It can get cold if you're not used to the climate there (but I'm from TX). But I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank Edward C
Reviewed 4 November 2020

I chose Stanyan Park for its location since it was the closest to my son’s apartment in Corona Heights. My husband and I stayed in a suite, that was complete with full kitchen, dining room, living room, very clean bathroom and 2 large bedrooms. The king bed was very comfortable and the bed linens were high quality. We were able to come and go from our suite by back stairs that were very convenient. Staff were available but we didn’t have any problems so interaction wasn’t necessary. Our room was cleaned daily and we were able to get prepackaged breakfast items and coffee, juices and water. The afternoon tea and managers reception have been suspended due to Covid. The hotel has character and we enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jjc666
Reviewed 25 July 2020 via mobile

Beautiful, clean, and in a great area. Staff was attentive and helpful. They took care of some problem guests on our last night who were making a lot of noise, and made sure we were safe and comfortable. Watch out for parking tickets!!!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank emilykR2815ZM
Reviewed 21 July 2020 via mobile

Driving through San Francisco in my way home I decided to stay at Stanyan Park for the night. I found the hotel clean, the room was basic in terms of amenities but nice enough, and the location was perfect.

The front desk staff were all amazing at all points of contact; during and after my stay.

I left my toiletry bag in the bathroom and didn’t discover this until I arrived home in San Diego. I panicked, my toiletry bag had several medications that were not only VERY expensive, but mediation that MUST be taken daily. I immediately called the hotel and they informed me that it was located and that once I arranged for shipping they would send it out right away. Of course I arranged with Fedex for shipping, confirmed with the desk agent that she had received the shipping label and was told it would be sent right away. The next day I noticed that the packages had not been received by Fedex yet, so I called the hotel again and was told the GM had taken it home with him and was dropping it off to be shipped. Over the next 3 days I waited for it to arrive per my email, but Fedex hadn’t actually received the package yet. I called on Monday morning asking to speak with the GM, who was not in yet. I again pressed the urgency of the issue about getting my bag. I went as far as having to say “this is my health and should not be treated so casually”. It wasn’t until that phone call that the GM then took my bag to Fedex...adding another 3 days to my wait. I NEVER received a call from the GM, and have only received an apology from the desk agents. I am a hotel GM and have been for many years (Marriott properties and a luxury resort) and I’m honestly blown away by his lack of urgency and follow through. All he needed to do was drop the package off. Instead I had to call 2 times to get it done and then borrow medication from friends to get by until it arrives.

The desk staff are the only reason this isn’t a 1 start review.

Seriously poor leadership.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank DesertDom
Reviewed 2 June 2020

Our brother was care flighted for heart surgery. We were not sure of which date the surgery would be done because of all the testing required. Mathew worked with us on all levels to ensure that we would be able to either stay or go back to Nevada and then come back for the actual surgery since the date was up in the air.

I appreciate the thoughfulness displayed by him.

He deserves a raise as he goes beyond the call of duty. I have never dealt with anyone of this caliber before.

Date of stay: May 2020