US$492
US$269
  • Pool
InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$242
  • Room Service
Hotel Zephyr(San Francisco)
US$280
US$251
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$305
US$219
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$258
  • Pool
Chancellor Hotel on Union Square(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$206
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

The Alise San Francisco - A Staypineapple Hotel(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$279
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$412
US$339
  • Restaurant
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$182
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

US$354
US$333
Cancelon
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsrooms are smallairport shuttleyogurtblocks from union squareironing boardbudget hotelpowell stlocation was perfectmarket streetelevatorcityshampoocableubercarscaliforniachinatown
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Small room, nice bed. The wall was next to the chair on the right and the other wall next to the lamp on the left of the photo. The bottom of the door casing was splintered--not safe for young children who crawl around sticking fingers into things. (see photo) The room was too small for a table--a disadvantage on a business trip. The bed was interesting and comfortable. The breakfast was better than average for a tourist class hotel. The staff was helpful and courteous. This is an old hotel--the elevator has room for about 3 or 4 people without luggage, 2 if you only have a few bags. I can't remember the last time I saw an elevator with an inside cage you need to open manually. Great location, though, and in the lower price range for a clean, quiet, safe hotel.

Room Tip: Get one with a window that can be opened. The hardware in the room I was in was broken and the window could not be opened.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Dan834
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights in total after arriving a day earlier than expected (time zone issues!). Our first room was a petite double and although small, perfectly functional after a 14hour flight. Our second room although much nicer faced the street which was just too noisy for us, but the staff swapped us to a room at the back which was perfect (if you want a view etc and are a heavy sleeper the rooms at the front would be fine, but if you just need a room for sleeping, ask for one at the back). Breakfast was continental and included with a good choice. All in all an ok priced rooms for SF. Much better than our second choice when we stayed back in the city (The Urban) for the same price.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helen I
Reviewed 9 April 2017

We stayed here one night in the end of March 2017. The room with bedroom was OK.
The furniture were not new, neither the hotel but everything was clean. The breakfast was amazing! We liked it very much. As we were in the USA we expected breakfast like this. :-)

Room Tip: Choose room far from the elevator.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Liza K
Reviewed 7 April 2017

This hotel pleased me very much. The old elevator was identical to the one that was in my dear friends' building on Sutter Street. Loved that old elevator. My room was small but very comfortable. There was even a black washcloth especially for makeup. What a great idea. I had a rental car and worried about parking. I was given a card for a discount for parking around the block and paid only $18 for a whole day. Great deal. It was easy to park at the hotel door to check in and out.
Outside of my room was a settee at the open window with sunlight streaming in. I read my newspaper there. The breakfast choices were amazing and included in the room price.
The location was perfect for me...in an area of the city where I knew my way around. It was so easy to get to my meeting and back. the Staff were professional and kind. I would choose to saty here again in a minute.

Room Tip: Location in the City. Close to Union Square
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank brisl2016
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Room had a microwave and frig. This place is beautiful, comfortable and clean. Staff was helpful and accommodating for our week stay. Breakfast is very good and healthy, Orange juice, fruits(fruit salad with watermelon, strawberry, cataloupe, melon,grapes), oranges, banana, apple. Coffee, milk, cereal, yogurt, a lot of bread variety and a Non gluten one,jelly, cream cheese, etc. Room is small but good. Location is perfect. You can use all transportation system(cable car, bus, train, etc) to go anywhere do you want. A lot of restaurants, pharmacies, bars, and places to buy everything, Bakery, Macy,Apple, etc store. Old building, but in shape. I and my wife stayed there for one week. And we didn't have any problem. They always clean the room, and doesn't matter what time you leave the room. We recommend.

Room Tip: Two bedrooms offers more space for a couple. 5th or 6th floor are quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple