Grand Hyatt San Francisco
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Taj Campton Place(San Francisco)
Mystic Hotel(San Francisco)
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
325 Sutter Hotel(San Francisco)
  • Restaurant
The Orchard Hotel(San Francisco)
Hotel 32One(San Francisco)
5,101 results
All reviewsunion squaregreat locationapple storetop floorclub roomfloor to ceiling windowsbay viewconcierge deskcoit towergreat shoppingfitness centercentral locationthe heart of the citycable carvalet parkingfisherman's wharffew blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The bed was like sleeping on cement, way too hard. Everything else in the and the hotel was good. Too much light coming from the hallway for sleeping due to the space under the door and space between the sliding shade.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattSF_Manager, Manager at Grand Hyatt San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear our Grand bed did not meet your expectations and the lights disturbed your sleep at night. We have shared your feedback with the team and will continue to work hard on improving the tranquility of the guestrooms. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had a conferrence there and stayed 2 nights. It was super cool. The hotel is big and in the core center of the city. We had a party in one of the last floors and it was super! Very nice views from above

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted you had a lovely experience with us and enjoyed the view. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Less well maintained than I expected for a Grand Hyatt.
The attached photos show mold growing on the bathroom ceiling and the fan in the bathroom. For the brand and the price I expect better. I have stayed before and not noticed the mold.
Heading to the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and hope it is in better condition.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
jwhite_hyatt, Director of Rooms at Grand Hyatt San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention! The room has been placed out of service for deep cleaning and our team will inspect the other 661 for similar issues.

Safe travels,
Jason White
Director of Rooms

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I’ve stayed at this Hyatt several times before this week - despite my booker requesting a quiet room (let’s face it, it really shouldn’t be necessary to request this) I was given an interconnecting room backing onto the lift-shaft - after having flown from the UK and around the US before arriving in San Francisco, this was pretty disappointing - the lifts were very noisy and ran all night, as were the next-door guests - will take myself and my team somewhere else next time - avoid 2501!

Room Tip: Avoid 2501 and it’s equivalents on other floors
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We must have tried most of the hotels in the Union Square area, and the Hyatt remains a favorite. Situated at the back of the giant Apple Store in Union Square, with a common outdoor garden area in between, the Hyatt is conveniently located in the corner of Stockton and Sutter. There is a CVS and Starbucks just across the road. Union Square is one block away. There are also 2 self-parking, in and out, garages nearby (with priority access for hotel guests) if you don't want to hand keys to the valet.

Check-in was fast, with excellent service. The only thing that got me was the $5 charge per package delivery. I was unaware of this charge and I had so many orders that came in from Amazon. So imagine my surprise with the bill!

Club floor rooms are spacious. My only problem is the noise. Walls are not well insulated and so you can practically hear bedroom activities next door.

Club lounge has great food. Just go early or there won't be any seats left. We ended up taking out some of the food sometimes.

With all these it still remains a favorite, though.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of Union Square
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family