Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf San Francisco
US$232
US$342
US$176
  • Pool
da Vinci Villa(San Francisco)
US$229
US$178
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Hotel Spero(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$189
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Grand Hyatt San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$219
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$169
HolidayInn.com
Hotel Bijou(San Francisco)
US$159
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$227
Orbitz.com
1,379 results
All reviewsfisherman's wharffront deskgreat locationhollywood cafeghirardelli squarewalking distancealcatraz tourshower headcable carcity viewearly checkhotel restaurantrooms are nicestayed here for nightsfitness centerfew blockscoit tower
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stayed here for 5 nights. I would rate this hotel 4 1/2 out of 5. This location is close to everything. You can walk to bay cruises, bus tours, restaurants and shops. Our room was clean and the hotel was quiet. I have two complaints, but they don't really change my opinion of this hotel. One complaint is the pillows, the pillows were small and not very comfortable. The other complaint I have is the lack of places to hang bath towels. We are a family of four and there wasn't a place to put everyone's towels when we were done. I think the pictures in the bathroom should be replaced with something to hang towels on.

If my travels bring me back to San Francisco, I will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018

This was our first visit to the San Fran area, spending 2 nights before working our way down to Big Sur. The staff was friendly and efficient. The room was clean and most importantly - it was an easy / safe walk to all the tourist attractions and transportation. The bar/restaurant is a great place to grab a drink and a quick bite and San Francisco has so many amazing restaurants for foodies. The breakfast was exceptional - we had the pancakes and they rocked, the coffee was also surprisingly good, too.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We had a nice room with a view over the street. The staff we came into contact with were very pleasant. We didnt eat in the restaurant but did have a drink in there as the check in staff have us a voucher each as it was my birthday. A nice touch. The hotel is just across the road from the Hollywood cafe which does amazing breakfasts. The hotel is in a perfect spot for Fisherman's Wharf. Tip if you go to the Safeway on the next block ask for a loyalty card as you get discounts off most things. 3 dollars off a bottle of gin!!!! The negative was the protesters who woke us up at 7am 5 mornings while we were there. I appreciate the hotel could not stop this but it really put a damper on our week

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Jenn K, Guest Services at Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hello DurhamTrippers,
We are happy to read that you enjoyed your room & had pleasant exchanges with our staff. If you do get a chance to dine with us in the future, our Burger is one of our most popular entrees at our Restaurant, Brick & Beam. We are very sorry to read that the union protest disrupted your stay. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Contrary to what the union is proclaiming, please know that there is no labor dispute at our hotel. Our hotel is staffed by exceptional team members who enjoy a supportive and respectful work environment. We would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

As most of the reviews will attest, the location of this hotel is truly excellent; an easy walk to Ghirardelli/Fisherman’s Wharf. However, that’s where the positive impressions ended for me. My expectations were tempered before arrival, as my status with Hyatt does not afford me the upgrades I get with other chains. Even so, this property was average to below average in every respect. The room was just average; no character at all to it (surprising, given the hotel’s iconic location). The bed was comfortable, to be sure. The hallways seemed very dated. I expected breakfast at Brick & Beam would be good, given the restaurant has a nice look from the street. However, it was absolutely the worst—both in terms of food quality and service—I’ve experienced at any Hyatt anywhere. Adding insult to injury, overnight parking costs nearly $70 when the tax is added. I will not choose this location next time I’m in the area. The Marriott Fisherman’s Wharf is a stone’s throw away and I know I’ll find excellent accommodations and service there.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Steven P
Jenn K, Guest Services at Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hello Steven P,
We are deeply sorry to read that you recent stay was anything less than perfect. We strive to deliver seamless service to all of our guests, whether it be their stay in the guest room, or their visit to any one of our restaurants. We will share your feedback with our Management Team for review. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future in order to demonstrate the level of service that the Hyatt represents.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Staff very friendly. Definitely the touristy part of town (Fishermen’s Wharf), but the positive thing about that is the ease of access to multiple MUNI lines to carry you to other parts of town.

I would have given this place four stars but I went by the front desk and specifically requested to have linens replaced and they were not replaced a single time during the three night stay. This was easy to determine given the hole in one the sheets.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank jbbtrvlr

Hi jbbtrvlr!
We appreciate the honest review, as it helps us better serve our future guests. We are glad to read that you found our staff to be friendly & enjoyed the convenient location of the hotel. Rest assured that we will share your feedback regarding the linens with our Director of Housekeeping. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back in the future, so that you can experience a 100% positive stay!