Taj Campton Place
US$183
US$336
US$222
US$269
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$243
US$224
  • Restaurant
da Vinci Villa(San Francisco)
US$193
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$221
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$191
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hotel Spero(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$244
  • Room Service
Hotel Bijou(San Francisco)
US$203
US$159
  • Breakfast included
1,312 results
All reviewsunion squarecalifornia kingmolton brown toiletriesboutique hotelturn down serviceapple storecomplimentary coffeesmall hotelfront desk staffthe entire staffheart of san franciscofour seasonswonderful hotelthe location is perfectgrand hyattking bedthe financial district
Reviewed 20 February 2012

After staying at overpriced, pretentious and mediocre St. Regis on a previous stay, this was a welcome relief and unexpected surprise. Very clean, well-kept rooms with impeccable service. Only criticism I can come up with was poor water pressure, but this was remedied by first-class service, cleanliness and toiletries. Food was impressive with all the culinary flair of India with quick, prompt and courteous attention. Do not ever miss Bombay breakfast!

Room Tip: Ask the reception staff. They will guide you honestly to your best option, we requested an upgrade but the available upgrade was handicapped-assistance room next to an elevator and this was disclosed to us, giving us the option of remaining in the original room ,which was exceptional for its value.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eyedidag
IvyNguyen, General Manager at Taj Campton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

Dear Guest,

We want to extend our sincerest gratitude for taking the time to share your experience and to highlight all the wonderful things you enjoyed about your stay. In case you were unaware, our Campton Place Restaurant was recently awarded One Michelin Star. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the Indian flair of our cuisine, something we pride ourselves in here at Taj Campton Place. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future and hope Taj Campton Place becomes your home away from home while traveling in San Francisco!

Reviewed 18 February 2012

Had a great 5 night stay here in early December. Got a decent rate (for the time of year), and as a Leaders Club member we had $50 breakfast credit each morning as well as free Wi-Fi. WIth these benefits we had a great stay, and the hotel is in a fantastic location. The rooms aren't very large and the bathroom is the typical bath-shower, but very clean and comfortable - and very friendly and attentive service.

Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BessAust

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for providing us with your feedback! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your five night stay with us. The Leaders Club amenities are definitely a plus and we hope you enjoyed your daily breakfast! It sounds as though you were able to take advantage of our ideal location and proximity to Union Square. It is through such thoughtful support and feedback like yours that our staff continues to be inspired to provide impeccable service each day. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future!

Reviewed 18 February 2012

I really like dthis hotel - stayed in room 1503, great big room with a very comfortable bed.

Room had teh shower in eth tub - not my favorite and teh oversized shower made it a big step up to get in but teh water flowed aplenty and it was a great shower. The wswinging glas door made it feel open and not as confining as most tub showers.

I checked in at 11 am and left a 7:30 am so there is not a lot I can say. The shoe shine service was perfectly timely. I tried to order a tv show and the system asked me for a credit card which I thought was strange - maybe they did not set my account up properly but I was too tired to either go get a card or call downstairs to ask why.

Checkin was great, they even asked when I needed breakfast so we could arrange something if I was leaving before service started!

LHW amenity was a plate of fruit that looked very inviting - a huge pear, a perfect orange and a very yellow banana, witha nice note a glass plate and a small knife.

I stayed at this property 25 years ago and it is just in great shape. There are a lot of choices in SF but if you like smaller boutique hotes with an exceptinally high level of service I would very much recommend this property

Room Tip: Hotel has different tub/shower combination - ask you they will try hard an dget what you want
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us; we truly appreciate your kind words! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed our service. It is through such thoughtful support and feedback like yours that our staff continues to be inspired to provide impeccable service each day. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and recommend our property. We look forward to welcoming you back to Taj Campton Place and hopefully your next visit will not have to be so short!

Reviewed 16 February 2012

I've stayed here quite a few times. I guess the reason I've never written a review is that the hotel is just not that impressive; the deluxe rooms are extremely simple, not that clean, and a bit old and outdated. I think the hotel needs a redo-
My upgrade was honored, and not much to complain about, but the hotel is not special or extraordinary, except the location is perfect. My room smelled a bit like it hadn't been cleaned perfectly, and five star hotels smell like five star hotels. The decor is simple and good enough-nice fitness center, friendly staff. I got a good deal, but sometimes this hotel is priced way above its value!

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms very similar to standard rooms-both very average!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank keentraveler30
Reviewed 15 February 2012

We stayed here the weekend of my son's wedding in January. The hotel could not have been more perfect. The service was impeccable in every respect. We felt that the entire staff bent over backwards to make everything special for us. There was chilled champagne in the bridal suite and the concierge even wrapped and refrigerated the leftover wedding cake until the couple returned from their honeymoon in Napa! The room was lovely. The location was terrific. Most importantly, this is a hotel that really extends the personal touch and how often can you say that these days! We cannot rave enough about every aspect of our experience.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Tara J, General Manager at Taj Campton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Congratulations on this milestone event! We are so delighted to know that we were a part of this special time and memory in your life. We appreciate your kind feedback and are so happy to hear our staff made this event extra special. I hope your son enjoyed his honeymoon in Napa as well!

We wish your son and daughter-in-law a happy and healthy life together! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and that we can continue to make fond memories together. Thank you for choosing Taj Campton Place.