6,908 results
All reviews the view lounge m club the concierge lounge great location union square convention hotel moscone center top floor large hotel busy hotel corner room market street attending a conference business trip lobby bar bart station per day
Reviewed 1 April 2018

One of the best hotels in all of San Francisco. You are close to all the attractions. If you are planning on going to San Francisco this is the place to stay. Great for families or couples seeking some getaway time.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TeamMarriott, Manager at San Francisco Marriott Marquis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear rjnewby,

Thank you for your fantastic review of the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. We are glad to know you were impressed with every aspect of our hotel, especially with our proximity to various places. Thanks again for recommending us, and we look forward to being of your service again whenever your plan brings you our way!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a conference, but this hotel lacks a personality. The rooms are comfortable and spacious! However the rooms could be more soundproof. One definite plus is the large craft beer collection on draft in the bar, where in the morning you can find the breakfast.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear SlowTrippery,

Thank you for staying at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis while you were here for a conference! It’s a pleasure knowing you had a comfortable time with us and loved our beverages. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I arrived on 3/27/2018 for a Business expo with Salesforce, I work for Kaiser Permanente and was a guest to Salesforce. Upon arrival I was greeted by the Doorman, then checked in by the front desk. I was given my key and up into my room i went to change into my comfy clothes. I noticed how neat & clean the room was. Throughout my two day stay i was treated very well. Housekeeping did a wonderful job in cleaning my room while i was out at the trailhead expo. They even managed to arrange my makeup on the bathroom counter and left it so organized. Going that extra step made me feel very special and catered to. My only issue with my stay was the 39th floor, upon arriving it was crowded and there were no seats and the service was not ideal. I decided to take a walk down to the lobby to get a bite and drink, the bartender was kind and the food & wine tasty. As much as i would have liked to enjoy a drink on the 39th floor, the service i received at the restaurant in the lobby was exceptional and made up for that view. During my stay I managed to use the gym, it was clean, well equipped and had every imaginable machinery needed to burn off the calories i consumed during the day. I want to thank the entire staff at the Hotel for doing an amazing job in keeping a tight running ship, but most of all to the housekeeping staff for keeping me organized and my room clean. Job well done! I appreciate all your hard work in providing exceptional customer service.

Room Tip: I forgot! how can i send it?
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear audreyscalderon,

Thank you for taking the time to share the feedback of the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. We were thrilled to read your comments about the great service you received from our staff and how they exceeded your expectations. All of our associates are dedicated to going the extra mile in taking care of guests. I will surely share your compliments. We hope to have you back with us again in future!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Very comfortable stay. Great beds and rooms have everything you need.
Central location within a few minutes walk of the cable cars, trams and bus tour stops.
We paid extra for access to the M lounge which was well worth it. Welcoming staff, great selection of snacks/drinks available all day. Delicious evening meals and can purchase wine too. Perfect place to relax after a long day of sightseeing or shopping.
Views from the 39th floor are amazing.
Excellent stay in a great hotel. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Smootings
TeamMarriott, Manager at San Francisco Marriott Marquis, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Smootings,

Thank you for your fantastic review and for all the wonderful things that you had to say about the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. We believe a well-appointed room along with the amazing service and facilities sets the tone for a wonderful visit, and we are thoroughly excited to know this was your experience. Your recommendation is truly appreciated, and we hope you are already planning another trip our way!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Starting from check-in we received 5 star customer service. Beautiful hotel! I do recommend to choose the option for parking included if you are bringing a vehicle. View was amazing. The food on site is pricey however very good and quite a bit to choose from with the different restaurants. Concierge was informative, helpful and friendly. Bell hop to valet always a smile and asks how are you. I will always stay here when visiting San Francisco due to everyone making me feel so welcome!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear TravelTasteReviewsCo,

Thank you for your fantastic review and for all the wonderful things that you had to say about the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. We love that you could experience our downtown luxury haven with all the benefits that come with being at the city center. Your comments were a pleasure to read and we are excited to share them with our wonderful staff. Thanks again, and we look forward to having you stay with us again.