“Old time San Francisco”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 4 April 2018

A ver old time San Francisco tradition. Try to go early or late as it gets very busy with tourists and locals at lunch. If you don’t want to wait the neighborhood is full of terrific places to eat.

1  Thank William M

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I'm a big fan of Mortadella ham so went for the Mortadella sandwich as soon as I saw one was available. It was really tasty and came with a generous amount of filling in a soft loaf.

Molinari's is a great little deli, wish there was something like that near to where I lived in the UK, as I would love to visit a place like that more often. Great range of Italian produce.

2  Thank df86
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Loved Molinari's. The business has been around since 1896...so they must be doing it right. I had the Italian Combo sandwich...which was excellent. We also tried some pasta...also great. Great food and great service at a reasonable (by SF standards) price...what could be better.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

This place has the most incredible prosciutto sandwiches! Possibly better than any I’ve had in Italy. Great store with pasta and other fresh items for sale. This place will definitely be on my list every time I visit San Fran.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Very fresh ingredients with great selection and wonderful service. We walked there after visiting Chinatown, ate our lunch outdoors at a small table.

1  Thank Jennifer L