US$60
US$84
US$44
QualityInn
US$65
Studio 6 Del Rio(Del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$41
Motel 6 Del Rio(Del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$66
BestWestern.com
All reviewscomfortable bed and pillowsbreakfast rooman enjoyable staytop floormovie theaterno surprisesfree breakfastbusiness triphiemallwalmartelevatorchainemployees
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Friendly staff , quiet hotel, ,clean comfortable rooms. Bed was very comfortable , with pillows that were marked with soft or firm. The breakfast bar was hot , clean and had plenty of choices. I would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
TommyZapata, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Hi Lee L,

A pleasant stay is what we strive to provide our valued guests each and every stay! Thank you for your generous review and kind words. On behalf of our team, a heartfelt thank you! I am very pleased to hear that your stay was to your satisfaction and our services met your needs.

Thank you again, and we hope to see you again real soon

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Folks were nice and check in was nice but it is a tired Holiday Inn Express and management probably knows this already.

Its location is fine as it is close to eateries, gas stations, etc. so it behooves Holiday Inn to make this property a showcase.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
TommyZapata, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Hi Iris,

Thank you for your review and honest feedback. I'm glad to hear that your stay with us was somewhat satisfactory but for your concern regarding the property's appeal.I extend to you my sincerest apologies. You are correct: I am fully aware of some needed updates to our hotel and it is a work currently in progress. Our valued guests are at the heart of all we do and we strive to ensure the best stay experience possible. My goal is exactly that: to make our property the showcase that it is for our valued guests.
I thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. I take all feedback seriously because we strive to improve everyday in all we do. I hope that you'll give us another opportunity to be of service in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I will stay here again if I'm in the area. This is your typical HIE and for the most part they are consistent. The staff was pleasant and courteous. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The towels do need an update as they felt a little like sandpaper. They have free breakfast of course. The rooms seemed to be very well insulated. I didn't hear my neighbors at all and I didn't hear the rain either. There is a mall right by the hotel and plenty of places to eat. A Starbucks is super close as well which is convenient.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
TommyZapata, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Hi morred,

Thank you for your generous review and kind words! I am happy to hear that your stay with us was to expectations and our accommodations met your needs. I have addressed your concerns regarding the towels with our Housekeeping department and we will improve on that immediately. Please accept my apologies for the condition of the towels.
Our guests are at the heart of all we do. Please know that your business is very important to us. We are grateful that you will select us for your lodging needs on your next visit to Del Rio.

morred, thank you again for your generous review. We hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Typical which is a good thing. Good location next to large mall with movie theater.

Good rates-Hampton Inn across the street was $30 more.

Comfortable bed and pillows. Breakfast typical.

Again no surprises

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angie N
TommyZapata, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Hi Angie N,

Thank you for being our guest recently and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy to hear that your stay was a comfortable one and met your needs. Our valued guests are what we are all about, and are truly at the heart of all we do.
Thank you again for your generous review, and we hope to be of service to you again on your next visit to Del Rio!

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Fast and efficient check-in but not very welcoming. Asked for and received a top floor room that was clean and quiet. The property is located about one block from the main street through town which kept traffic noise to a minimum. Good value for the price.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
TommyZapata, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Hi Jim S,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am very happy to hear that your stay was for the most part a satisfying one. I apologize for the less than welcome experience upon check in. This is not what we are known for, and I have addressed your concern with my team for immediate improvement.
It is my hope that you will go give us another opportunity to be of service as we value you your business and loyalty!