Andrew Johnson Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Greene Villa Motel(Greeneville)
Quality Inn(Bulls Gap)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here due to price and location. This is a very old motel but my room at least was clean, fairly well updated and met my needs fine. The only real complaint is the wifi which was pretty much unusable. It kept disconnecting and was slow when I could use it.
There are nicer places to stay in the area but for the price you can't beat it. I'll stay here again and probably recommend it especially if you're on a budget.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Good value. Walk to the Greene County Fair Grounds. Bathroom clean and functional. Beds not worn out. Room had cable TV, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker...what else do you need?

Friendly staff. Again, good value for a safe, clean feeling road side motel.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2016

I booked this motel through trip advisor for two nights. Proprietor was unable to use my credit card as his credit card reader apparently was outdated. He suggested that I pay with another card or cash which I was not able to do. He had to call in the credit card information. I found the motel room in severe need of remodeling and mold in both bathroom sinks. I checked out one day early to find a room somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank sandyg500
Reviewed 30 March 2016

On arrival the A/C wasn't working properly.
Even though it was late-ish..the manager came to my room and promptly fixed it (broken switch)...
It worked like a charm the rest of the night! (cold *quiet* A/C)

They even had my favorite channel (TCM) on their cable!

Even though it was on a main highway...it wasn't noisy at all.

As a single, older woman...I felt safe here.

P.S...There's a Starbucks in the Ingle's down the road...in case you need to know that.
P.S.S...Don't know about the WiFi....I had no need to use it.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank N H
Reviewed 15 August 2015

We had a weekend getaway here,room was clean and comfortable.The pool was clean and we were close to shopping and restaurants.Priced very reasonable.We were able to check out the town and they have a ghost walk,which was fun,and I really enjoyed time with my daughter and grandson.

Room Tip: "Bottom floor close to pool"
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family