See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Nice small motel. Staff was nice and helped to make feel c a tromomfortable. All things worked in room, and they provided the little extras in the room. Would stay again if in that area. My rating is strong 4 out of 5.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank George P
Reviewed 25 August 2012

If you're looking for a clean bed and AC this is your motel. Carpet had stains dresser was broke limited outlets. But the beds were clean and comfortable plus the rates were cheap. I would stay again but wouldn't take a family there. Cheapest and closest place for Bristol night races... Trust me I did a lot of research.

Date of stay: August 2012
3  Thank Combo1982
Reviewed 19 October 2010

This place is wonderful... one of the cleanest motel rooms I've ever stayed in. It's a small ma and pa type of place and they are extremely friendly and helpful. I was traveling through Tennessee going up north and needed a reasonable place to stay and was delighted to find that not only was it affordable, but also very nice. I wish I could have found places like this all the way to Maine!

Date of stay: March 2010