US$54
Andrew Johnson Inn(Greeneville)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$50
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$119
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$145
US$120
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$121
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

Quality Inn(Bulls Gap)
US$72
All reviewsfatz restaurantnewer hotelcozy bedsmoking and non smokingbiscuitsparking lotthe breakfast arearooms are spaciousgravydustingpopcorntoiletriesunits
Reviewed 15 October 2017

This hotel is conveniently located off the main strip in the commercial section of Greeneville behind the Fatz restaurant off of the road. There is a limited one row of parking in the front and additional parking in the rear. The lobby and breakfast area is small but functional. The rooms was quiet, floors and walls seemed solid. Our problem was the Housekeeping in our room and the hallways was definitely lacking. The carpeting was dirty and visible debris could be seen in the the hallway carpeting throughout our stay like it was never vacuumed. We never heard, nor saw any vacuuming during our 3 night stay. Our room was in dire need of dusting on all all surfaces along with a good vacuuming and sweeping of the bathroom. Our toiletries, etc. were not replenished as should be. Our bathtub had ground in dirt/wear. There was no attention to detail in the overall cleaning with hair, etc. in bathroom, and unclean mirror. Our cable connection to the TV was poor and flickered. The breakfast area was small and had a hot selection of very hard biscuits, gravy, sausage patties and eggs each morning. There were 2 types of cold cereal, a waffle maker, bagels, packaged muffins and Danish, OJ/Apple Juice, hard boiled eggs and yogurts. There were canisters of coffee and hot water with tea/hot chocolate available all day which was nice along with a popcorn machine in the lobby which had popcorn bags in the late afternoon when we first arrived. The front doors locked into the lobby in the evening having to use your room key card to enter, which was a nice safety feature. The price was reasonable and overall one of the better choices for this price range in the area. It would've been more enjoyable if the cleaning staff was efficient as in other hotel stays we've had with this hotel chain.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2017

It's a little hidden, back behind Fatz restaurant and some adjacent hotels. But the pool was warm, clean and uncrowded. The staff was helpful, breakfast a little waffly but as advertised. I'd ask that they might segregate smoking and non-smoking rooms by floor, but that might not be practical. It wasn't an issue inside the rooms, which are spacious and clean. Great for the money.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I normally will stay at a Hilton or Hyatt but found myself driving through Greeneville and was pleased with the hotel. My room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the front desk people were both friendly and helpful. The breakfast options were somewhat limited, but well worth the cost.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Decided to stay here again. I had stayed here several years ago and after the Disaster at the Econo Lodge last year we wanted to stay in a newer hotel. The rooms are spacious and the Bed is comfortable. The AC Units can be loud when kicking on and off throughout the night. I had to set mine on 64 to get the room cool enough so I suspect the Freon might be low in that unit. This hotel does allow Pets and I'm not sure if they are restricted to certain areas or not. My one issue is Housekeeping. After the 1st night, housekeeping failed to replace the Towels, Washcloths and Bathmat. I obtained these from the front desk who made a note. To my surprise housekeeping did the same thing after the 2nd night. Guests shouldn't have to go obtain their own towels. So Housekeeping gets a "F" on this visit. The Breakfast is the standard Waffle Maker, Powdered Eggs, Some type of Sausage and gravy. To me the gravy was very old and greasy. It was good, but not what I was expecting since the last time I stayed here the gravy was a white sausage gravy that was very good. The Coffee was the best.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I was very pleased to sleep in a comfortable bed with cozy bed covers and fluffy soft pillows. The carpet in the room could have been cleaned better but all in all it was nice place. Breakfast was nice but I really didn't get to.spend much time enjoying it because the room opened at 5:30 a.m. and I had to leave for work at 5:45. It was nice that breakfast was available. The gentleman behind the check in counter was extremely helpful to me and gave me information about an easier route to drive home which was unavailable on the GPS.

Room Tip: Suggest to get a room away from the road as there is a truck stop there where trucks come in and out all night.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business