All reviews room was clean types of cereal biscuits the hotel staff soap gravy
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I booked two conference rooms, two months ago, paid the deposit in full, and received a phone call from a RUDE manager telling me that "I just booked 50 rooms on that same day, and they need to use the conference rooms that day, you'll just have to have your event on another day"! I have had this event scheduled for two months, which took ALOT of planning, and the event is still 4 months out, now I am having to locate another venue for the event, which in a small town, is VERY difficult! It's more than an inconvenience, it's a disaster!! I will NEVER use this facility for other events (which I had planned on, before this mess) again, and I hope NO ONE who is looking for somewhere to hold their events EVER has to go through this! DO NOT USE THIS LOCATION!!! if they'll do this to me, they'll do this to anyone!!! it's nasty, the manager is RUDE, and this is NOT where you want your guests!! BEWARE!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Upon arriving we were greeted by an accommodating staff. Lobby looked good. The pleasantness quickly faded when we entered the room. We were met with musty, dusty smell. Rusting door hinges and door facings, peeling wallpaper in the bathroom that was built for one. Not sure when the bathtub had a good scrubbing. One side of the hook holding the ironing board pulled out of the wall. Dust hanging from the ceiling, burn holes in the blanket, and I don't even want to know what the stains on one of the bedspreads were. A bad patch job on the sheetrock. When we checked out the front desk asked how our stay was, after I ran through the list of problems her only response was to ask ifI like a receipt. I laughed, told her yes that I would like a receipt to go with the pictures that I had of our room.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank judy b
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Great budget place to stay. The staff was amazing. I called ahead to see if they could accommodate my health problems, and the staff got together and cleaned the room with soap and water to avoid chemicals.
If you have a problem or see a problem, let the staff know. They truly care and will fix you right up. They can't fix what they don't know about.
The newly renovated wing is still under construction, but the rooms are clean and things are in working order.
The Hot Breakfast Is waffles on the weekend and biscuits and meatless gravy the other four days. There is no fruit or meat. The coffee is hot and there are some mini cinnamon buns, three types of cereal, toast and mini muffins. If the coffee gets a bit cool, just let the person know. They fix it right up.
Like I said, I will go back. Super staff and reasonable price for the area make it a great deal for me. I am so grateful for the extra effort they put forward for my needs. I have been in super expensive hotels who have not done so.

Room Tip: Book at Choice Hotels site. Lowest price and the hotel can then change your reservation easily.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2016

Needed to stay a few nights, was on a budget, so decided to give Econo Lodge a try. Made the reservation in advance, and requested a renovated room. Called the day of the reservation and confirmed reservation, and asked again for a renovated room if possible. Arrived, checked the room, the floors were clean, the sink area was clean, and the tub toilet area was clean, and it was quiet, just a little dated. The internet worked great, has a refer, microwave, and coffee maker. Flat screen TV with good selection of stations. The continental breakfast was okay if you like cereal. They had waffles and eggs every other morning. The bed was a little too firm for me, but for the money I would stay again, but would request a renovated room.

Room Tip: I prefer the East side of the Hotel, more quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

The best thing that can be said about this hotel is I did not see roaches and I did not get bed bugs. The carpet is nasty with stains, burn holes and stains on the comforter. The bathtub had dirty ripped non skid slips and the water was barely hot. Even the walls and light switches were dirty. They should have paid us to stay there. The owners should be embarrassed to charge people money.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family