US$54
Andrew Johnson Inn(Greeneville)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$50
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$145
US$120
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$121
US$51
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 January 2016

Dirty, smelly, mold. Broken plugs wallpaper peeling off. Beds sag. Only one towel for 3 people and said they could not give us more. Next room was cooking on a grill and drinking beer on the balcony. No elevator . We had requested and were promised a ground floor due to a handicap and did not happen. Advertised breakfast was cold coffee and a 7-11 sweet roll. If there was another available room in town we would have left.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 18 November 2015

The room on appearance was clean except for the rugs. The rugs in room 125 needed a major cleaning. When laying in bed you can see stains from a water leak on ceiling. There are stains on the walls next to bed. Pillows are small, medium thickness wedges. They are pathetic. Mattress is very firm (which is OK). Plus points of room were refrigerator, microwave, a few toiletries, blow dryer (antique as it is), clean bathroom and sink area. Clean sitting area. Color flat screen TV with cable. Great location on the main strip with plenty of restaurants very close by.

Room Tip: bring your own pillows!
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2015

Very surprised at how fresh and clean our room was! The price is very reasonable! Best place that I have seen to date as far as I have seen for a building that has been here many years. Very well maintained room accessories, no broken tiles, no rust on metal items, no stains on ceiling, clean carpet. I give this place an A plus in its' category of long standing hotel!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2015

We were there during the national storytelling festival so the price was great, $41 when most other hotels in the area were over $100, but we will pay the $100 next year. I cleaned up a spilled liquid with a white towel, and it came up brown from the filth in the carpet. They don't spend any money on repairs, the lobby was not attended most of the time, and overall it reaks of cheap. Only stay here if you are on a strict budget and don't care if they place is clean. I will say the sheets appeared clean and the towels as well, but they were threadbare.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

We have stayed here for the passed 5 years whenever in town, both when it was the Charray Inn and Knights Inn. I can handle a dated room as long as it is clean. I also understand keeping certain rooms for people with pets, as we do, but the tub/shower in room 116 was DISGUSTING! These photos don't show the discoloration, filth, etc. I refused to take a shower, even with flip flops on. When I voiced my disgust I was just told to tell "the people" outside if I see them. I assume "the people" were the owners but they were no where to be found.
From now on I will drive the extra distance and stay in Sevierville; at least there I won't feel like I might get a staph infection from the shower!!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
akash p, Manager at Knights Inn Greeneville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

thank you for your stayed, and sorry about that. the bath tub's paint was pilled in some area. You should have been told us when you checked in in that room, you just came in morning after taking shower. and you did took shower in that bath tub.

thank you. we will try to improve.