I had previously recommended this property as a good, inexpensive place to stay. No longer.
The room smelled of mold, there was signs of old mold in the bathroom. The only thing management would do was to spray perfumed spray generally around the space. We had to go to the grocery store to buy an air freshener and mold spray for the air conditioning to make the room liveable.
Other issues included thin, small towels and a general feeling of lack of quality and care.
This property needs new management.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking