“Disappointed”
Review of Butcher's Block

Butcher's Block
Ranked #8 of 113 Restaurants in Greeneville
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a family owned restaurant. We have been in business for 30 years. We are very casual and have no desire to be "fancy" We want everyone to feel welcome when they dine with us!
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Not was it used to be in the early 2000's that's for sure. Waitress was very lacking and the atmosphere was no where near what it used to be. Food was good - yes, but definitely not what it once way. Took my husband there for Valentines - very disappointed. Was not even offered dessert. Very poor overall

Reviewed 25 January 2018

This is by far the very best beef I have ever eaten.
Texas Tails are the most tender part of the filet and are cooked to perfection by Tommy and his beautiful partner.
The burgers are even better than what you can remember from your back yard grill and the Scallops are mouth watering perfect.
I can’t rave enough about the food here.
Don’t miss it.

1  Thank Steven H
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Everything I have tried at Butcher's Block has been outstanding. They have a wide variety of items including desserts. Due to restricted hours, it is sometimes busy.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My post man posted a picture of pure bliss of his dinner. I asked where this was and I was very surprised to find out it was at a nearby city. The restaurant has tons of selections of steaks, seafood and chicken. The prices are reasonable and food is great. Not much ambiance but made up by the food. Reservations are recommended.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Very good flavors. You can bring your own beer or wine. They are only open a few nights a week and do tend to get busy, but they do take reservations.