“Pleasently Surprised!”

Ranked #22 of 34 Hotels in Moab
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Pleasently Surprised!”
Reviewed 4 January 2012

I booked a room through Priceline and ended up getting this hotel. I was a little worried after reading some of the reviews on-line. However, we were given a recently renovated room which was fantastic! It had a Keurig coffee maker, great beds, clean/new carpets and curtains. Even the shower was amazing. It was one of the best hotel experiences I have had in a long time and we've stayed in many hotels throughout the US.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Moab, Utah
Reviewed 29 December 2011

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel. I was impressed last year with the helpfulness and knowledge of the staff as they directed me to the National Parks and such with my family but this year they blew me away. It started right at check in when the front desk clerk (Heather) actually remembered me! I asked her advise again, since I was traveling later in the year this time and I didn't want to spend so much time out of doors, and was delighted by the suggestions and advise she gave. She really went out of their way to make me feel like one of the family. Even the housekeeping staff said hi every day and greeted me as I passed with a warm smile. Our room was great too. I actually got the same one I had last year. It was immaculately clean, spacious and had all my favorite amenities when traveling. I loved their new upgraded coffee makers and you can't argue with a big flat screen TV. I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in town and recommend them to anyone looking for a great place to call home away from home.

Room Tip: It is worth the little bit of extra money for the upgraded new room, you'll love it!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
earth
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Very rarely do I stay at a hotel these days with all of the costs of travel, but for this location I will make an exception. I have stayed here once before and each time I come here the staff is welcoming and helpful. I have yet to encounter a problem in any room that I have stayed in and any questions I had were met with a smile and informative answer. The room was very spacious and comfortable and I love the beds..... the double head shower was a god send after the long day and the plush towels were nice too. My boys really enjoyed the 42" flat screen TV and the new coffe maker was a neat treat. I think it was a "Kureg" which I had never seen before. The Free WIFI was great for the work I had to finish while staying and although they do not provide a breakfast the voucher for the Pancake Haus came in handy the next morning. The only suggestion that I have is that they Please finish the upgrades for all the rooms since on my previous stay I had a non-renovated room (though it was clean and spacious it was outdated compared to the newer rooms).

Room Tip: Rooms Upstairs and at the end minimize any noise from other guests.....
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank moonchild97
Vienna
Reviewed 5 December 2011

We had a good trip to Moab, it is a beautiful town but this hotel is good but could be better.
The staff was very very friendly but the cleanliness was not great and we could hear all of the attached roomes.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Gerta O
Dubendorf, Switzerland
Reviewed 3 December 2011

We were very happy staying at the Ramada Inn Moab. Nothing to complain at all. Room was good and very clean. Above all, staff was extraordinary helpful!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple