Lowest prices for your stay
US$359
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$359
Element.com
US$339
Free cancellation until 21/10/21
Hotels.comUS$359
PricelineUS$359
CheapTicketsUS$359
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 May 2021

Gorgeous architecture, friendly staff, spacious room, I could not be happier.

I have come to Moab many times and this is the best place I have stayed. I didn’t bring my family this time but I can’t wait to plan my next family vacation here. They have a complimentary breakfast with a verity of options perfect for everyone. The staff is a hoot! They are kind and amazing at recommending the best places to see in town. At the end of the day you can go down to the bar and get a flatbread and a cocktail then go relax in their gorgeous double hot tub.

I wanted to get away go see nature and unwind. This was the perfect place!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

I honestly don’t know how this hotel will ever overcome to noise transfer between rooms and floors.

The other reviews about noises are extremely accurate.

The GM was a nice enough guy but the building is the biggest problem. I did complain and try and change rooms (unsuccessfully) due to Spring Break occupancy.

I don’t know how anyone could say this is a quality hotel.

I’d give the building and value a One Star. Overall I have to give it a Two Star but when you consider price paid — I should give it a one star.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

We went there for a family trip, gorgeous new hotel. Front desk staff were very friendly and offered us recommendations to eat. The lobby is big and well thought out with a shuffle board that my kids loved. Our room was clean and very comfortable.... I wish I had their bed at my house! I slept so good! They don’t service your room (we stayed 4 nights) but that is now a normal procedure for the travelers safety and the workers safety, I appreciate that and felt 100% safe there.
Breakfast served fresh crepes and breakfast sandwiches, we could eat a new cooked each day. But the best thing was the pool, AMAZING! We had awesome weather and we used the high end grills (they even had grilling tools they let us borrow).
Brand new hotel, this is the place to stay in Moab!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

Had not tried this brand so was excited to do so as it’s now part of the Marriott brand. Did not realized it was pet friendly hotel chain. Apparently there are zero restrictions on where dogs can be, whether or not they need to be on leash and lack of control by owners with dogs barking in hallways, lobbies and apparently left in room for the day. Due to Covid, no housekeeping so presume that’s the reason we could hear them Barking during the day.
The reception desk is just inside front doors, but even at non busy times, no recognition is guests as they come and go. Would be a nice touch. The other issue is the placement of reception is directly across from breakfast area and the room is cavernous; thus, all the goings on at reception are echoed and really annoying. This is a nice new property that has a LONG way to
Go (at a pretty stiff price) to convince me if a return visit. Breakfast was mediocre at best. Big disappointment.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2021

We were welcomed with warm smiles and open arms from the front desk agents as we walked through the doors! They were so pleasant to talk to. We had a lot of questions and they had all the answers. The front desk manager personally checked us in and was so patient with us. She made us feel like royalty. We visited for quite a while. It was interesting to hear of the challenges of opening a beautiful new property during the craziness of Covid. Sounds like the supply chain etc was extremely affected by Covid. I am not sure how they even did it, but all those involved needs to be commended for a job well done. It is unfortunate that many of the decorating items have not been able to added due to creating extra touch points that could pass on the virus. Hard to believe they are in storage closets just waiting to be added to an already breath taking architecture and interior design. The rooms were well appointed as is and will be even more opulent when it is safe to finish putting things out. Better safe than sorry. Glad they are being Covid compliant. All other employees we came across asked if we had any questions or needed anything. I highly recommend this property and we will be returning as extremely satisfied guests. Kudos to all and what an accomplishment!!