Lowest prices for your stay
US$130
View deal
Expedia.comUS$130
PricelineUS$130
travelup.comUS$151
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2019

This hotel is very close to downtown, although not really close enough to walk. I guess you coul if you wanted. It was clean and safe. No frills. No coffee maker, no hair dryer. TV worked and it did what we needed it to. Staff was not friendly. Pool area was nice. I would stay here again because of the price and location, but would know what to expect.

Date of stay: September 2019
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Moab, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2019

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. We love hearing from our guests and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Safe Travels.

Reviewed 9 October 2019

Hands down, this was the worst place I have ever stayed. Terrible customer service. This is a dog friendly hotel, I turned in for the night & found a flea on my pajamas top. The bath Matt and towels were tattered and torn.

I asked if they serviced breakfast when I checked in, they said yes, next morning their idea of breakfast was coffee & tea.

The room rate was outrageous for such a run down property.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Theresa,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are committed to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations. On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience.

Reviewed 7 October 2019

The hotel looks alright. It is clean. There were no toiletries in the room. There was no hair dryer. I asked if they had water somewhere, no. The manager said they would have hot water and coffee in the morning. There was no decaf. I overheard the manager say quite a few times, no we don't have this or that; people steal things. In reading the reviews the comments were the towels were thin, I thought, picky. Well they weren't, the towels were beyond thin. There are other hotels in the town that were very nice for the same price. This is not a place appropriate for children.

Room tip: Rooms in another hotel is much better.

Hi Elyse,

We are disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations. On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience.

Reviewed 6 October 2019 via mobile

We were passing through and needed a place to stay for one night. I asked for a double queen room and got a 2 double bed room. I was not aware that not all Motel 6 locations have queen beds. The prices for hotel/motels in this area are quite high. The Holiday Inn down the street is $299 a night. This one was $167 complete with two my little doggies staying free. The lobby was immaculately clean as was the room. Bed was ok but not great and as always carry your own pillow for Motel 6. An affordable rate for a clean room is worth carrying my own pillow.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Cindy,

Safe Travels.

Reviewed 29 September 2019 via mobile

We needed a room in Moab so we would be close to the Arches National Park and it seemed every motel we called at last minute was sold out that evening so we had to choose Motel 6.
The room itself felt clean enough and nice enough to. Ot worry about sleeping there but that's all it had....the room itself had no Kleenex, no hairdryer available, no alarm clock, no shampoo or conditioner and no coffee maker in the room and barely any downstairs as I was keaving.
This room cost $144.00 & we both thought that was ridiculous for what all we didnt get!!
The location was good as it was only about 1 mile from the Arches.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Traveler,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us, and we apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. We hope for the opportunity to improve your experience with us.

Please visit again.