US$230
US$256
Hampton.com
US$229
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

US$259
US$370
  • Pool
US$269
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe main dragjohn fordstay there againsmall poolbed was comfortablepleasant stayarches and canyonlandsfilmingmicrowavemuffinsgear
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Overall, I had a good experience staying at the Apache. There are newer hotels to select from, but none come close to the price of the Apache. The rooms were clean and beds were in decent shape. As noted in other reviews, a breakfast is served every morning (pancakes, cereal, and danish), which made it an even better value.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tim D
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The Apache is a Motel on the registry of historic places. The rooms reflect that fact. They are not modern in any way. If you can take that much, then look at the price and the service. The beds are in good shape, the pool is clean and well maintained, there is a Continental Breakfast available in the morning included in the very very low price. The staff are helpful as well.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are quieter, but the town quiets down after 9pm anyway. I liked being on the road-side so I could watch traffic. Cement parking areas, with a good slopem so they are great for motorcycles with kickstands.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Nice clean motel... Noisier traffic then I would have liked and someone hitting the rail made for an interesting evening but I would stay there again. Very nice and helpful staff! :) Rooms are clean and confortable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2014

On a driving trip that took us through Moab we stayed one night at the Apache Motel. In planning the trip Moab was the best place for us to stop. All that was needed was a clean place, with good beds and a good shower. The Apache provides all that at a very reasonable price. The chain hotels and lodges in town wanted 50 to 100% more for a nights stay. Sure they have great amenities and nicer finishes but we did not need amenities and the rooms all look alike in the dark. Friendly front desk people at check out. She got a kick out of me checking out with a coke in my hand at 7:30 am, turns out she was a "Pepsi" person. I forgave her!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Slosh123
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I stayed in Apache Motel on March 8 to 10, I didn't expect too much about this hotel because I know how much I paid. It was ok to sleep there, even though the bed smells like curry. About a week after I went back home, my credit card has been charged another $238 by Apache Motel. After I called zionsbank customer service, they told me that amount of money was charged by card information dial up without my authorization. The staff of this motel kept my card information secretly, don't they know what were they doing, I just can't believe it. Be alert if the staff took away your card for too long, and take a look at your bank activities, hopping I was the only one.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends