“Helicopter Tour”

Pinnacle Helicopters
Ranked #18 of 67 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Moab, Utah - the dream destination for an adventure vacation! At Pinnacle Helicopters, we offer flights with panoramic views of the famous landscapes surrounding Moab.Depart from Canyonlands Field and head into the back country, quickly leaving civilization behind! Your pilot will give you an exciting flight, providing a fun narration of the landscapes and formations you are flying.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were in Moab with our 83 year old father who can't take long hikes, so we thought the helicopter tour would be a great way for him to see more sights. It was an awesome experience! Very friendly owners, providing a safe and amazing tour to the edge of Canyonlands. We even added a last minute tour for the kids because the experience was so good and the owners were very flexible to meet our needs. Highly recommend you book a flight next time visiting Moab.

PinnacleHeliMOAB, General Manager at Pinnacle Helicopters, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for your review Wayne! You have such a delightful family, and I am so glad we were able to take everyone flying. Thank you again for flying with us!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"great flight"
"needles overlook"
in 7 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 5 reviews
"green river"
"beautiful landscape"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My son and I loved our first helicopter ride! We took the 30 minute tour and Jesse was our pilot. He was so nice and confidant and showed us all the many things we wouldn’t be getting to see since we aren’t expert rock climbers! The owners, Dacia and Ben, are so nice and easy to work with. I highly recommend Pinnacle Helicopters!

PinnacleHeliMOAB, General Manager at Pinnacle Helicopters, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your nice comments Meredith! I am so glad you enjoyed your flight with Jesse! We hope to see you and your son again next time you are in Moab!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Daisha and Ben were great hosts. I booked a few weeks ahead of time with the hope of cancelling in the event that it was a cloudy day or there was bad weather. I checked in three days before and we discussed the weather agreeing that we would proceed with the flight. They greeted us in the parking lot with their dogs. We went through the steps before flight and were airborne in ten minutes. Ben was a great guide and we quickly had a comfortable rapport. Ben pointed out a couple of attractions that we immediately checked out after leaving the airport. This was an event that my wife will not soon forget.

Thanks for for your nice review Todd! I am so glad your wife had such a great birthday present! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went on a 45 minute tour of canyon lands early on a sunny day. Our pilot was very knowledgeable about the area and friendly. It was my first helicopter experience and was well worth it. I would like to go again and recommend pinnacle helicopters for anyone!!

PinnacleHeliMOAB, General Manager at Pinnacle Helicopters, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thank you for your nice comments Chad! I am so glad you had a great first helicopter experience with pilot Ben! We hope to see you again next time you are in Moab!

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 February 2018

We took the 1-hour flight with Ben as our pilot. We flew over Canyonlands National Park. Ben was very knowledgable about the area and pointed out the many landmarks. This is a great way to see the the park and understand the vastness of it. We now know where we want to come back to via mountain bikes or jeeps.

PinnacleHeliMOAB, General Manager at Pinnacle Helicopters, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Thank you for your nice comments Denise! We are so glad you enjoyed your flight with us and we hope to see you again when you return!

Been to Pinnacle Helicopters? Share your experiences!