Lowest prices for your stay
US$55
US$60
Free cancellation until 05/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$54
PricelineUS$55
Hotels.comUS$60
Agoda.comUS$55
2,995 results
All reviews shower head starbucks coffee homemade bread room was clean continental breakfast stay there again arches national park in town a great place to stay air conditioner stayed nights yogurt motel parks microwave utah lodging
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2021

First the GOOD: Very comfy bed; New, CLEAN carpet & tile; Good coffee… now, the NOT SO GOOD: They advertise a pool, but it was drained and we were informed it would soon be filled in; Walls are paper thin, so you hear everything from adjoining rooms - and I mean EVERYTHING; Their “patio” is a gravel area adjacent to the office with litter and weeds, both dead and alive. For godsakes, it would cost them less than $100 to pay a landscape maintenance guy to clean it up; Place is generally poorly maintained; Hope you like cold scrambled eggs and cold sausage-facsimile. Lastly, “budget” in Moab is “normal” everywhere else.

Room tip: Room 100 has only one adjoining room, so likely quieter. I believe it has a King bed.
Reviewed 18 May 2021

Pros: Can walk .5 to downtown area, closer for some excellent restaurants at end of town nearer National Park entrances. Can park directly outside your room. Some parking places at awkward angles for easy entry/exit.
Cons: Not enough lipstick for this pig! Some attempt to modernize, but lumpy uncomfortable pillows, expensive for “budget” Inn, no counter area in bathroom or Kleenex. It is also noisy with parking lot, Main Street and neighbor sounds.

To be fair, it is a two star, but the reviews made it seem so much better. The TripAdvisor reviews are much higher than deserved.

Room tip: If this is for you, pick a room away from the street with a good parking spot.
Reviewed 18 May 2021 via mobile

Was not impressed when came, dated rooms, no parking available and didn’t seem like the safest place. Located right on the busy road with construction going on overnight, loud noise and the whole room was vibrating for asphalt being laid. I came next morning and spoke to receptionist who said I would have to wait for manager who was coming later to cancel my next two nights. Unable to find him on several occasions, no one in reception and not answering calls. Eventually came, his name is Vipul told me nothing can be done. Gave me owner’s phone number. Throughout many excuses given, I finally spoke with him, he promised to refund remaining two nights but it never happened and he disappeared. I spent next two nights in a quiet place. My guess is that the room I prepaid for was rented out to someone else.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 April 2021

Dirtiest place I have ever been in. Staff unhelpful. I couldn't get anyone to come to the front desk at ten in the morning. I wanted a coffee pod. The "manager" was no where to be seen in the morning even though the front lobby door was wide open and "open" sign was on. Never got the coffee after repeatedly trying to reach the front desk by phone and by walking and ringing the bell in the lobby....no one came to our service. Customer in neighboring room said there room was dirty and that they "don't think anyone cleans" the rooms. They said their room was dirty also. Dirty and unresponsive hotel/staff.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Voyage02875453120
Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Inca Inn while visiting Canyonlands National Park. It was a great place to stay, clean, good location and value. They had protocol in place and we felt safe. Breakfast was nice in the AM. We would stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2021